THE BROWNS BOARD

Trent Dilfer is pathetic.

Mr. Broken

Years later trying to make an impact on the team, like he never did when he was on the team. Can everybody say sour grapes? His comments being even more laughable once it is disclosed that he ( I think I heard this right ) shares a manager with DA. Listen up Dilweed, Browns fans dont need you to tell them how screwed up the front office is, there isnt anything you can tell us about our Coach, or our former QB, that we havent seen on the field. Go tell your buddy Cowherd, he's the only one who is listening.

Trent speaks the truth. He likely talked directly to Derek Anderson.

You just don't like what he says.

He probably DID talk to DA...which makes it:

Dilfer talks sour grapes about DA's sour grapes.

It still don't make it anything but WHINE!!!

Trent speaks the truth. He likely talked directly to Derek Anderson. You just don't like what he says.

Enough is enough already. People 'round here care about as much regarding what Dilfer says as they care about what you say.

I'm ver very sorry the only player you like on the team is benched, and most likely done here (you can spin the contract any situation you like...we all know what the deal is), and you're having a hard time a) dealing with it and B) deciding which team to hitch your bandwagon to next.

If I were you, I'd either wait until Derek signs elsewhere (Canada perhaps?) or just throw a dart at the dartboard. Either way, au revoir!

Guest Masters
Trent speaks the truth. He likely talked directly to Derek Anderson.

You just don't like what he says.

Trent Dilfer is a jilted lover. If you actually knew his history with the Browns, you'd know why fans don't take him seriously on this one. Randy Learner quote said it.

You do get a high response rate, Lum, but that is obviously due to the e-pissing folks come for than the caring, when caring is understood as positive affection towards.

Dilfer and Anderson golfed many times together at the golf course that I work at in the summer. They also said they were going hunting together after they were done golfing once. I'm sure he was just defending his friend.

Years later trying to make an impact on the team, like he never did when he was on the team. Can everybody say sour grapes? His comments being even more laughable once it is disclosed that he ( I think I heard this right ) shares a manager with DA. Listen up Dilweed, Browns fans dont need you to tell them how screwed up the front office is, there isnt anything you can tell us about our Coach, or our former QB, that we havent seen on the field. Go tell your buddy Cowherd, he's the only one who is listening.

Dilfer and Anderson golfed many times together at the golf course that I work at in the summer. They also said they were going hunting together after they were done golfing once. I'm sure he was just defending his friend.

Which makes Dilfer even more pathetic. He was a lousy QB and now a lousy announcer. He's about as objective as Keith Olbermann ( another ESPN alum).

Let's not forget that Dilfer was benched in favor of Charlie Frye (how pathetic do you have to be to get benched for Frye?) and he and Anderson had the same agent.

I have to agree with Dilfer that most of the team's problems cannot be laid at DA's feet. What he did not mention is that if you are going to go with Quinn, then what better match up than against one of the league's worst defenses? As for the prep time, Quinn knew he was getting the start. As backup QB you have to be ready to jump in at any play should the starter go down.

Which makes Dilfer even more pathetic. He was a lousy QB and now a lousy announcer. He's about as objective as Keith Olbermann ( another ESPN alum).

He was an AVERAGE QB .... Nothing special... and leaning towards Poor at times. He is a Solid announcer...though It seems he may be taking the Browns to the Wood ~shed on this. Funny thing is Quinn Looked Great ! So... as long as Quinn looks Solid Trent has nothing . I did feel bad for you Org. the way he blasted you guys ...it was brutal.

Guest Ghoolie

I am sick of you guys not being real Browns fans. Look, Trent Dilfer is going to provide steady Veteran leadership to this team. His SB ring will serve as a point of respect for the young guys and he will keep this team together while he mentors Chrlie Frye for the future.

Hey, thats the bullshit most of you here were shovelling not too long ago. Save the slamming on Dilfer, most of you LOVED Phil Sewage for having the smarts to get him here. So sit down, eat your third helping of turd pie and watch teh great Lerner machine reach UP UP UP and then UP HIGHER for 5 wins.................... YEAH YEAH YEAH............

IN SEWAGE WE TRUST>

Guest Masters

I am sick of you guys not being real Browns fans. Look, Trent Dilfer is going to provide steady Veteran leadership to this team. His SB ring will serve as a point of respect for the young guys and he will keep this team together while he mentors Chrlie Frye for the future.

Hey, thats the bullshit most of you here were shovelling not too long ago. Save the slamming on Dilfer, most of you LOVED Phil Sewage for having the smarts to get him here. So sit down, eat your third helping of turd pie and watch teh great Lerner machine reach UP UP UP and then UP HIGHER for 5 wins.................... YEAH YEAH YEAH............

IN SEWAGE WE TRUST>

That was the plan and on paper it was a good idea. Hindsight is 20/20. And who knew Dilfer was as big of a deuche as he turned out to be?

Guest Masters
Um ...It's Douche you idiot :unsure:

Really, you went to all that effort to correct my spelling error?

And you want to call me an idiot? You can't even use the quote feature on here correctly. You see, you quoted me for the whole post, but I was only the last line. :D

Archived