THE BROWNS BOARD

Dr. Anthony Fauci: I Wish Media Would Stop Trying to Pit Me Against President Trump

OldBrownsFan

from the link above:

“The President has listened to what I have said and what the other people on the task force have said. When I’ve made recommendations, he’s taken them. He’s never countered or overridden me,” he continued. “The idea of just pitting one against the other is just not helpful. I wish that would stop and we’d look ahead at the challenge we have. To pull together to get over this thing,” he said. "

The left doesn't give a crap. It's sick how little they care about the damage they try to do.

Not what I got from Morning Joe, but, yes, there is some sensationalizing of any distance between the two men. But conversely to pretend Trump and Fauci are in lock step, as Kal is doing, is just as irrational.

The Science Magazine interview showed the space that exists between the two men. I was shocked Fauci would go as far as he did. You can't hope to influence without being present. The one lesson that has been repeatedly learned thru these first three years is that if you publicly disagree with this President, then you are not long for his employ.

Fauci's "offenses" have primarily come in the guise of Corona presser "corrections" or "clarifications", but either is close enough to the offense zone to qualify for entry. Even Birx has now reportedly been the subject of some Trump grumblings.

There is, however, one antidote... praise.

When Fauci says Trumps "listens", "taken". "never countered" or "overridden"... well... those can all represent meeting dynamics, not outcomes. I'd follow up by asking what recommendations Fauci has made that Trump has implemented as recommended. Or what recommendation has Fauci made where his impact is easiest to see.

I read a lot of "diplomacy" into the quoted responses in the article...

Let's see if I hear it as well...

Listening to the podcast now...

• "intense" discussions on 15 day timeline.
  • credit for China travel ban... again...
  • point on rise we are seeing "now" reflects what countermeasures were or were not in place 1-2 weeks ago. (memo to self: remember this)
  • the big quote... still sounds diplomatic "I wish..." (reminded me that he also "wished" the pandemic task force had been still prominent in the NSC.)
  • Flu comparison...
  • Seasonality...
  • Message to the people...

https://omny.fm/shows/mornings-on-the-mall/playlists/podcast/embed?style=cover

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not what I got from Morning Joe, but, yes, there is some sensationalizing of any distance between the two men. But conversely to pretend Trump and Fauci are in lock step, as Kal is doing, is just as irrational.

LIAR @@@ !!!!!!

I AM SO OFFENDED !!!! I"M A VICTIM, YOU HAD BETTER SING THE "I'M SO SORRY SONG BY 8 P.M. !!!!! "

oh, wait, I'm not a liberal. "never mind? lol

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LIAR @@@ !!!!!!

I AM SO OFFENDED !!!! I"M A VICTIM, YOU HAD BETTER SING THE "I'M SO SORRY SONG BY 8 P.M. !!!!! "

oh, wait, I'm not a liberal. "never mind? lol

So I was right... thanks.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sorry, I don't read your random links.

And it appears that you can't comprehend my posts either since my single length was in context...

Pity... or do you prefer...

SAD!