THE BROWNS BOARD

Vermont goes full Stalin

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

I had heard Walmart will only let certain number of people in the store at a time. 

That's true now for any store that's allowed to remain open in Ohio. My neighbor had to wait in line to get into Lowes.  Some stores were ahead of the curve like Trader Joe's and our local major liquor retailer.... 

Kroger's is experimenting with "one way" in their grocery stores-  You get in- follow the arrows. 

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That's true now for any store that's allowed to remain open in Ohio. My neighbor had to wait in line to get into Lowes.  Some stores were ahead of the curve like Trader Joe's and our local major liquor retailer.... 

Kroger's is experimenting with "one way" in their grocery stores-  You get in- follow the arrows. 

People were looting public restrooms for TP it's crazy what people will do for a buck.

As long as they don't close this store in Lyons, Co. on the way from Longmont to Estes Park. It's on the corner of US 36 and Stone Canyon Dr. though I think the should officially change the name to Stoned Canyon Dr. since they are so stoned they can't tell you what their hours are or what there telephone number is during COVID-19.🌿🦋😎

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Denver+Recreational+Den+Rec+Lyons+REC%2FMED/@40.2180954,-105.2594968,43m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x876bdff42b432cab:0x8faa337863246c0a!2sLyons,+CO!3b1!8m2!3d40.2247075!4d-105.271378!3m4!1s0x876be3fbb8e0532f:0xc99cb63a78b19e!8m2!3d40.218085!4d-105.2591836

On 4/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, hammertime said:

15 minutes in Avon Costco lol

was kinda nice not having 500 people in there .

only thing they didn’t have was wipes and sanitizer, found that at drug mart on the way home.

My last visit to The Wadsworth Walmart was reasonably simple. There was a one-way line going in and out but it wasn't really a problem. They weren't limiting the number of people as far as I could tell but it wasn't that busy and most everybody was courteous enough to stay six feet away from other customers, at least I was. And not because I'm paranoid just out of courtesy to someone who would feel uncomfortable if I stood too close to them.

WSS