THE BROWNS BOARD

Angry Democrat to refer Trump to the Hague for “crimes against humanity” over Hydroxychloroquine advocacy

Right to Try: All coronavirus patients should have access to Hydroxychloroquine treatments

The negative press towards hydroxychloroquine is the most heinous example of mainstream media bias we've ever seen. And that's saying a lot.

https://noqreport.com/2020/04/06/right-to-try-all-coronavirus-patients-should-have-access-to-hydroxychloroquine-treatments/

WATCH: Gov. Cuomo affirms Trump is right, that hydroxychloroquine is yielding positive results in NY hospitals

Trump: I like what I see with hydroxychloroquine.

Press: OMG YOU DANGEROUS IDIOT YOU'RE RISKING LIVES!

Cuomo: I like what I see with hydroxychloroquine.

Press: This... (voice breaking) now this is true leadership.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

https://therightscoop.com/watch-gov-cuomo-affirms-trump-is-right-that-hydroxychloroquine-is-yielding-positive-results-in-ny-hospitals/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=watch-gov-cuomo-affirms-trump-is-right-that-hydroxychloroquine-is-yielding-positive-results-in-ny-hospitals

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You alright OBF?

No this is personal for me. I have a friend with covid19 and they did nothing for him but put him on a ventilator. His family knows all about hydroxychloroquine and asked if he could get treated with it and they told him they didn't have any. I don't know how that is true when Trump released 29 million doses into circulation. A treatment takes 10 pills and they couldn't spare 10 pills for my friend. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is so Retarded, I had to look up the area this cuckamonga represents. It's East and South (mostly suburban) Akron, and East down to Barberton. I'm ashamed she's from Ohio. If Gipper is in her district- he might be, he should start a recall petition for gross stupidity. That, or deport her to Mexico. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

No this is personal for me. I have a friend with covid19 and they did nothing for him but put him on a ventilator. His family knows all about hydroxychloroquine and asked if he could get treated with it and they told him they didn't have any. I don't know how that is true when Trump released 29 million doses into circulation. A treatment takes 10 pills and they couldn't spare 10 pills for my friend. 

Sorry to hear about your friend.  I imagine most of the doses were sent to NY/CA/LA.  

• Upvote 1

BREAKING: Dem. Detroit Rep Says Hydroxychloroquine, Trump Saved Her Life From Coronavirus

The drug maligned by the mainstream media is credited with saving Rep. Karen Whitsett's life

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-dem-detroit-rep-says-hydroxychloroquine-trump-saved-her-life-from-coronavirus/