THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Flourish. And Why It Matters.

Tour2ma

I understand. But I don't buy into them, I just wonder. There really IS a wuhan virus study lab. china really DID LIE and coverup.

we and all our friends wear masks, self-quarantine. Defend china by coming up with a diss on anyone who puts the blame where it belongs all you want to. People try to understand what is going on - most all of them don't know about diseases and pandemics etc.

So, they try to figure it out. I don't know of anyone who constructs "conspiracy" theories in real life - but nearly everybody is wondering how this happened.

Refusing to admit it started in china IS a conspiracy theory.

But reality is the best way to avoid it happening again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/08/health/coronavirus-hospital-infections-frieden/index.html

try researching "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Stop blaming Pres Trump for it going ALL OVER THE FREAKIN WORLD.

Read the book "Germs" that I have talked about.

Sincerely,

Cal

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I understand. But I don't buy into them, I just wonder. There really IS a wuhan virus study lab. china really DID LIE and coverup.

we and all our friends wear masks, self-quarantine. Defend china by coming up with a diss on anyone who puts the blame where it belongs all you want to. People try to understand what is going on - most all of them don't know about diseases and pandemics etc.

So, they try to figure it out. I don't know of anyone who constructs "conspiracy" theories in real life - but nearly everybody is wondering how this happened.

Refusing to admit it started in china IS a conspiracy theory.

But reality is the best way to avoid it happening again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/08/health/coronavirus-hospital-infections-frieden/index.html

try researching "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Stop blaming Pres Trump for it going ALL OVER THE FREAKIN WORLD.

Read the book "Germs" that I have talked about.

Sincerely,

Cal

1) No one with two communicating neurons is disagreeing with the fact this virus originated in China. 

2) There's around a thousand conspiracy theories about exactly what happened in China and when. 

3) Unless you're a card carrying Trump conspiracy goober- no one is blaming Trump for the global pandemic. Like the loony that wants him tried for crimes against humanity. And he caused global warming besides.  :) 

4) That article is a couple months old- we're already doing everything in it. And for about the dozenth time as I've been telling you. THE CHINESE INITIALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IN THE HELL THEY WERE DEALING WITH- CAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER? And if you don't want to believe that, you're the one who's buying into the conspiracy theories. I worked in a hospital for 25 years- I know all about nosocomial infections. Hell's Bells- they thought they were seeing an increase of flu related pneumonia. You apparently think they had ESP to know it was something totally different. 

As I said in another thread- there's increasing evidence the NYC pandemic was due to Europe, not China. But just keep on fantasizing China could immediately have shut their country down. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

1) No one with two communicating neurons is disagreeing with the fact this virus originated in China. 

2) There's around a thousand conspiracy theories about exactly what happened in China and when. 

3) Unless you're a card carrying Trump conspiracy goober- no one is blaming Trump for the global pandemic. Like the loony that wants him tried for crimes against humanity. And he caused global warming besides.  :) 

But they're doing their best to blame Trump for the national pandemic.

4) That article is a couple months old- we're already doing everything in it. And for about the dozenth time as I've been telling you. THE CHINESE INITIALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IN THE HELL THEY WERE DEALING WITHCAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER? And if you don't want to believe that, you're the one who's buying into the conspiracy theories. I worked in a hospital for 25 years- I know all about nosocomial infections. Hell's Bells- they thought they were seeing an increase of flu related pneumonia. You apparently think they had ESP to know it was something totally different. 

As I said in another thread- there's increasing evidence the NYC pandemic was due to Europe, not China. But just keep on fantasizing China could immediately have shut their country down. 

Well, there are "the Chinese" and there is the Chinese government.

Why your point is valid:

But American intelligence agencies have concluded that the Chinese government itself does not know the extent of the virus and is as blind as the rest of the world. Midlevel bureaucrats in the city of Wuhan, where the virus originated, and elsewhere in China have been lying about infection rates, testing and death counts, fearful that if they report numbers that are too high they will be punished, lose their position or worse, current and former intelligence officials said.

This at the beginning from the same article:

The C.I.A. has been warning the White House since at least early February that China has vastly understated its coronavirus infections and that its count could not be relied upon as the United States compiles predictive models to fight the virus, according to current and former intelligence officials.

Why Cal's point is valid:

If our own CIA knew of China's vastly understated infections how could it possibly be that the Chinese government didn't?

Does that not give credence to Cals and many others assertion that the Chinese govt. was lying?

btw...the article you posted aimed at Cal was absurd and pointless.  Not Cal, not anybody here ascribes to those ridiculous conspiracies.... well maybe JABF does lol.

All the roads for the virus infection leads back to China. The early China travel ban by Trump helped but Europe did not have a China travel ban and those infected in China carried the virus to Europe. Than infected Europeans were coming into our country. We finally did have a European travel ban but that came later a number of weeks after the China travel ban. By that time the horses were already out of the barn.

• Upvote 1