THE BROWNS BOARD

Barr rips Russia probe as one of the ‘greatest travesties’ in US history

Vambo

"My own view is that the evidence shows that we're not dealing with just the mistakes or sloppiness," Barr said. "There was something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted."

DOJ'S RUSSIA PROBE REVIW FOCUSING ON 'SMOKING GUN' TAPES OF MEETING WITH TRUMP AIDE: SOURCES

Barr said the Trump "has every right to be frustrated," calling saying "what happened to him was one of the greatest travesties in American history without any basis."

"They started this investigation of this campaign. And even more concerning actually is what happened after the campaign, "Barr said. "A whole pattern of events while he was president... to sabotage the presidency ... or at least have the effect of sabotaging the presidency."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

"My own view is that the evidence shows that we're not dealing with just the mistakes or sloppiness," Barr said. "There was something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted."

DOJ'S RUSSIA PROBE REVIW FOCUSING ON 'SMOKING GUN' TAPES OF MEETING WITH TRUMP AIDE: SOURCES

Barr said the Trump "has every right to be frustrated," calling saying "what happened to him was one of the greatest travesties in American history without any basis."

"They started this investigation of this campaign. And even more concerning actually is what happened after the campaign, "Barr said. "A whole pattern of events while he was president... to sabotage the presidency ... or at least have the effect of sabotaging the presidency."

I admire Barr - in a vicious political storm, he's stood on principle and won't back down.

Making political opponents afraid is what the left does - being left is what is corrupt.

He stands on the CONSTITUTION - that has to be our nation's guide.

They want power at any length they have to go to.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

From the man who totally lied about what was in the Mueller report. Yeah, I believe Dr. Goebbles................................er................... Minister of Propaganda Bill Barr.😈

98.9% of the Dems...