THE BROWNS BOARD

Fauci and Trump lash out at media lies/misinformation

Gorka

To save ya'll  time:

At 2:45 Dr. Fauci  discusses how things really went down. Trump only says and does on what he is being advised.

Fauci disgusted at one bitch's question "are you doing this voluntarily"?

More importantly:

At 15:30  short video clips of several medical professionals downplaying the virus, followed by a timeline illustrating the actions of this administration.

You democrats and Trump hating liberals are disgusting.

• Thanks 1

My favorite was where they accused trump of not locking everything down earlier....then 20 minutes later when he wants to open up the country ask him why does he think he has the power to do it.  Lol.  Make up your effin minds.

• Upvote 1

and, the WHO and China complained when Pres Trump did it.

It's all so asinine - screw with our president if he does/doesn't/thinks about it/etc etc etc.

Like I've said elsewhere- to them, it's a belligerent attention getting game, like posting videos on youtube

and getting followers.

That is how damn divided obaMao commie and his ilk have done to our country.

22 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

trump and the plague

From Elsewhere:

If Trump were Captain of the Titanic

A progression of what he’d say:

“There isn’t any iceberg.”

“There was an iceberg, but it’s in a totally different ocean.”

“The iceberg is in this ocean, but it will melt very soon.”

“There is an iceberg, but we didn’t hit the iceberg.”

“We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.”

“The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.”

“We are taking on water, but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.”

“Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.”

“We don’t have any lifeboats.  We’re not lifeboat distributors.”

“Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.”

“I really don’t think we need that many lifeboats.”

“We have lifeboats and they’re supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passenger’s lifeboats.”

“The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.”

“Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.”

• Haha 1

pretty stupid when all you have to vent about OUR President Trump - is fake news, fake outrage, fake mocking,

fake ridicule, false accusations and hateful discriminatory slurs.

Our country needs to come together amidst all this...

and we get that from the haters.

pitiful. Their emotions is all that matters.

• Upvote 1

CNN and MSNBC are frustrated that Fauci will not dump on Trump. These vermin are totally invested in their belief that Donald Trump is a scumbag.

Now you're hearing shit like "Trump having a meltdown" or "Trump playing propaganda video" from assholes like Jim Acosta. Neither were true. It's these people that are the ones having the meltdowns.

I would love for Trump prior to starting these press conferences play a video of the prior weeks lies reported by the mainstream media. That would be cool as fuck.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

pretty stupid when all you have to vent about OUR President Trump - is fake news, fake outrage, fake mocking,

fake ridicule, false accusations and hateful discriminatory slurs.

Our country needs to come together amidst all this...

and we get that from the haters.

pitiful. Their emotions is all that matters.

Except that the mocking and ridicule are real. (don't think there's such a thing as "fake ridicule", you either ridicule or you dont' !)

Anyway Cal, the feeling that a crisis would bring this nation together has come down to wishful thinking anymore imo.

If we were nuked by a foreign power, the first order of business would be to focus on finding something would implicate Trump in wrongdoing, or any Republican president. Then make assertions. Then report those assertions as news. This is what the left and the media are fully invested in,  not the truth.

If America were invaded by foreign troops, their boots on our soil... we'd have factions on the left saying "we deserve what we have coming, Americas very founding was illegitimate anyway. We shouldn't even exist."

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Except that the mocking and ridicule are real. (don't think there's such a thing as "fake ridicule", you either ridicule or you dont' !)

Anyway Cal, the feeling that a crisis would bring this nation together has come down to wishful thinking anymore imo.

If we were nuked by a foreign power, the first order of business would be to focus on finding something would implicate Trump in wrongdoing, or any Republican president. Then make assertions. Then report those assertions as news. This is what the left and the media are fully invested in,  not the truth.

If America were invaded by foreign troops, their boots on our soil... we'd have factions on the left saying "we deserve what we have coming, Americas very founding was illegitimate anyway. We shouldn't even exist."

eh. you're right. I was on roll, though. lol It's dangerously - after eight years of quiet from these TDS people all over the country during the corrupt, destructive, scandal-ridden obaMao commie years...

they lost the election and all hateful "KKK" kind of hell breaks loose.

About as arrogant as....

well, I was watching this WWII documentary about the irrational hatred toward the Jews...

facts don't matter to them. I just posted a whole bunch of facts, and Hoorta, like the rest em, just reinterates the same old slurs toward Pres Trump. and, all the rest of us.

There's just something about that ...hatefulness in that entire subculture. It's like a contest to see who can be more irrational and outrageous in the msm.

Joe Biden is an Idiot, a Plagiarist, and a Liar

https://godfatherpolitics.com/joe-biden-idiot-plagiarist-liar

Joe Biden is an Idiot, a Plagiarist, and a Liar. Gary DeMar November 5, 2013. 58 shares; I believe President Obama chose Joe Biden as vice president because Biden would make Obama look good. There would never be any question about Joe Biden overshadowing the President. There was no way that Obama was going to lose running against John McCain ...

In My Humble Opinion, Joe Biden Is An Idiot | Bustednuckles

https://bustednuckles.com/2019/08/07/in-my-humble...

Aug 07, 2019 · That's putting it nicely. O'l Fumblin' Joe started running his yap the other day saying he wants to ban "Assault Weapons" and institute a Gun Buy Back Program. Joe Biden wants a national gun buy back program to get 'assault weapons off the streets' Former Vice President Joe Biden said he wants to take "assault…

Is Biden a Liar or an Idiot? It Might Be Both ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2019/09/07/is...

Sep 08, 2019 · Liar or idiot. It is hard to tell which of these best describes former Vice President Joe Biden. In fact, I really don't understand how he can even be a …

Giuliani calls Biden a 'mentally deficient idiot' - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/15/giuliani...

“I’m calling Joe Biden a mentally deficient idiot,” Giuliani said, claiming Biden finished last in his class at New York’s Syracuse University College of Law.

Author: Quint Forgey

Well I feel so much better that the far right trumpteers have come the same fake conclusions rather than ever truthfully examine how the fake president fucked this up from day one and still continues to point fingers everywhere else except the mirror. He is incapable of learning from mistakes because he is incapable of admitting to any. And he has a huge following of enablers, starting right on this board. "Oh, Mr. President what beautiful clothes you have on this morning."

• Haha 1

more meaningless, unsubstantiated slurs out of TDS.

Will it ever end.

Saying hateful stuff you can't back up with any kind of legitimate information.

Invalid Venting must really get points from youtube or something.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I feel so much better that the far right trumpteers have come the same fake conclusions rather than ever truthfully examine how the fake president fucked this up from day one and still continues to point fingers everywhere else except the mirror. He is incapable of learning from mistakes because he is incapable of admitting to any. And he has a huge following of enablers, starting right on this board. "Oh, Mr. President what beautiful clothes you have on this morning."

Trump has NEVER taken responsibility for anything he fucked up, not once.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

42 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Trump has NEVER taken responsibility for anything he fucked up, not once.

And just like that "gays in the military" popped into my mind.

Lol..DH and Tex doin the reach around.

14 minutes ago, Gorka said:

And just like that "gays in the military" popped into my mind.

Lol..DH and Tex doin the reach around.

And Gorka doing his daily blowjob on the orange porky one.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

more meaningless, unsubstantiated slurs out of TDS.

It's only unsubstantiated to those who will not examine it. And you won't. When was the last time you actually examined what he said and when he said it? That's the difference. You just don't like anything that gets posted that differs from what your emotional belief is about Mr. Fraud. For example-did you actually read the article I posted about the failure of Xi and Trump? I didn't think so. It's very well researched but that would be too telling for your emotional connection to the Orange God to handle.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And Gorka doing his daily blowjob on the orange porky one.

It's only unsubstantiated to those who will not examine it. And you won't. When was the last time you actually examined what he said and when he said it? That's the difference. You just don't like anything that gets posted that differs from what your emotional belief is about Mr. Fraud. For example-did you actually read the article I posted about the failure of Xi and Trump? I didn't think so. It's very well researched but that would be too telling for your emotional connection to the Orange God to handle.

Its been examined thoroughly.  What was said and what actions had taken place at the times they were made, were per the advice of Trumps advisors not Trump, as corroborated by Dr. Fauci .

What you posted were lies, as is common among you TDS assholes. Did Trump make an old couple drink fish tank cleaner too?...you bet he did say's Tex.

So what difficulties did you have as a gay in the military? Share you story.