THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Coronavirus task force an absolute clusterfuck

just to reiterate MY excellent point:

As I've said, 90%+ of Americans either don't know, or don't give a rat's ass who's fault it is or what happened when.  HOORTA

No Party Split: Vast Majority of Americans Believe the ...

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/04/09/...

Apr 09, 2020 · No Party Split: Vast Majority of Americans Believe the COVID-19 Pandemic Is China’s Fault Despite the best efforts of China and our media. ... A survey from Harris Poll on Wednesday shows that 77 percent of Americans nationally blame the Chinese Communist Party ...

Like I've said often before - argue with me - it's great- maybe I'm wrong. But try to be able to show why you claim what you claim. Just venting is emotional...yep. Antagonistic Knee jerkie.

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

The Chinese govt. needs to be held accountable for murder.

The virus was not engineered, rather it was contracted by a scientist from a bat under study at a virology lab in Wuhan.

The scientist unknowingly contracted the virus and it began to spread rapidly throughout Wuhan.

China shut down the city. No entry or exit....except for flights going in and out of Wuhan from other countries, with the blessing of the WHO .

China began hoarding PPE by coercing companies in China such as 3M not to export masks,  while buying up PPE from European countries.

This is what happened. Don't let people like Hoorta tell you China had no fuckin idea.

Since you have a little more commons sense than someone else who's on a Rich4Eagle hysteria track- that I probably should put on ignore, I'll respond in kind. 

In case you don't know, I have a pretty good grasp of what goes on in Research Labs in general, and Medical Labs in particular. Spent almost  my entire working life in that field with stuff that was infectious to very infectious.

Hmmm.... OK.... If that's true, I'll play along. I said it before- pay attention to the known time line. 

1) "Hey boss- I just got some bat shit in my eye!!!!" OMG (or Buddah) that's horrible, we have no idea what the consequences of that may be- we'll put you in quarantine for a month.  The virus dies then and there, no spread. 

2) The 10 times more likely scenario- "well too bad- whatever- it wasn't bothering those bats, you'll probably be OK. Just let us know if you get sick." Too bad that guy happened to be asymptomatic, and infected around  12 other people. Then they got sick, and it kicked off the exponential expansion of the disease. By the time folks were sick enough to go to hospitals (with unusual flu like pneumonia)- there were hundreds of undiagnosed cases.  By the time the virology labs identified the genome - it was a month later. Correct so far?  Ah, a few thousand undiagnosed or diagnosed cases running around, and plenty outside of the country too. 

3) Oh yeah- the lab guy may not even have known he was infected- he was just playing with his pet bats. 

RE: #2- Coincidentally, that's about when China figured out they had a big problem and started hoarding medical supplies. So unless you think somehow the Chinese should have taken precautions from the get-go and followed track #1 (they didn't) or they were peachy keen on deliberately starting a world wide pandemic (bad for business). My position that there was a significant lag time from at least several weeks to a month or more about correctly diagnosing the problem stands.  Ditto that if it came from the Wet Markets instead.   

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I say- go pound salt.... Didn't even bother to read it...  Told you- don't waste your time.

It's time well wasted. I proved your 90% bs totally wrong. it was actually 77% in my favor.

You did well to "not read it" lol

But anybody else on the board can read it and know.

Have a nice day 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, calfoxwc said:

It's time well wasted. I proved your 90% bs totally wrong. it was actually 77% in my favor.

You did well to "not read it" lol

But anybody else on the board can read it and know.

Have a nice day 

Cal I've calmed down- sorry, didn't even want to read anything here for a couple days. But for my own sanity- it's time to see what the Browns are up to instead. Peace- OUT.