THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe quid pro sex assualt Biden is a loser thread

calfoxwc

The bias of the MSM couldn't be better illustrated than with the insane coverage they did with Kavanaugh and how they are handling Biden's sexual assault case. It couldn't be more clearer they have two sets of rules they apply, one for republicans and another for democrats...what they really are they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Biden skates through TV interviews as anchors avoid questions about Tara Reade's assault claim

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-skates-through-tv-interviews-as-anchors-skip-questions-about-tara-reades-assault-claim

so, DH starts stupid threads and deliberately changes subjects - because he can't defend his boy Biden.

got it.

That is what liberals do. they emote

On 4/19/2020 at 6:34 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Is it christian to mock someone???????

I've been thinking about this and It depends. Most politicians are fair game and many times earn the mocking. As for Biden and his showing signs of dementia you are right as a Christian I should not be mocking that. Actually what I posted was word for word what Biden said and it was not mocking him. Without checking my prior posts I don't know if I mocked Biden before about his seemingly dementia (I don't believe I did) but if I did I was wrong as a Christian to do it.