THE BROWNS BOARD

Moderation again

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

I'm not talking about the reporting, I'm talking about the "for basically disagreeing" part.

Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha.

If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

50 minutes ago, Gorka said:

If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

and, it's a farce that I would ever "report" for disagreeing - I disagree about football and politics.

It's the really below the belt threats - and in the distant past - it's happened to different folks. and attacking

members' families. I've caught hell in the past for disagreeing about football fer cryin out loud.

Rich and I used to argue about football, and I've been told that our "war" was the funniest thing they ever read on

the board. lol

He never once, NOT ONCE, hit below the belt/said anything that was really wrong. But he really let me have it in funny ways,

and I did the same.

People complain that conservative posters are "close minded" etc etc, and "keep having the same beliefs/saying the same things"...

well, when you base what you believe on a history of doing things, experiencing things, learning history more and more - you develop perceptions that are well-established and hopefully, not wrong.

We have friends who are really liberal. We laugh about it if it ever comes up.

There is far, far more to life than getting angry because some people won't come over to your side. and it's foolish.

Guess who else won't come over to the other person's side? The angry person complaining.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and, it's a farce that I would ever "report" for disagreeing - I disagree about football and politics.

I know you wouldn't. You reporting someone for basically disagreeing  is a baseless assertion, a lie.  Libs do that shit all the time. I take joy in catching them at it.

I will say this - one time, just once, I went to delete a thread cause I didn't have time to finish it - had to go - I hit the "report" button - but it was an accident; about a year? ago or more.I don't think there was a "are you sure you want to ..." with it.