THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Maher yeah, well he's bright again.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Well it's actually bills job to be an asshole and I think he's funny a lot of the time and correct once in awhile. But I worry less about him wishing for a recession to defeat Trump than I do Chuck and Nancy who actually have more control over that than he does. And you know those cork soakers are wishing for one with all their little black hearts.

WSS

He was right on the statistic about 99,000 dying each year in hospitals from infections.

1.7 million Americans develop hospital-acquired infections each year, and 99,000 die of HAIs annually. Three-fourths of the infections start in places like nursing homes and doctors' offices. The economic burden to the U.S. may be as high as $45 billion per year.Jul 27, 2013

Got that Tex? Time a brave Army man like you get off the hysteria bandwagon.

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well it's actually bills job to be an asshole and I think he's funny a lot of the time and correct once in awhile. But I worry less about him wishing for a recession to defeat Trump than I do Chuck and Nancy who actually have more control over that than he does. And you know those cork soakers are wishing for one with all their little black hearts.

WSS

Even Maher's motivation here at least in part seems to be in defeating Trump. He is worried Trump's optimism will "trump" the democrats defeatism.

It would be great to see Chuck and Nancy put the needs of the country first instead of their own political interests but time after time they show it is always political gain first. The latest being Nancy not signing on to the business relief bill. It has run out of money and we need to help these businesses so people will have jobs to come back to. Pelosi though sees this as an opportunity to extort concessions and is dragging her feet. The democrat playbook of never letting a crisis go to waste never changes.

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Even Maher's motivation here at least in part seems to be in defeating Trump. He is worried Trump's optimism will "trump" the democrats defeatism.

It would be great to see Chuck and Nancy put the needs of the country first instead of their own political interests but time after time they show it is always political gain first. The latest being Nancy not signing on to the business relief bill. It has run out of money and we need to help these businesses so people will have jobs to come back to. Pelosi though sees this as an opportunity to extort concessions and is dragging her feet. The democrat playbook of never letting a crisis go to waste never changes.

Dream on. You tell that to those two deranged slimeballs  and they'll try to convince you with fake sincerity that getting rid of Trump is the greatest need for this country...

So are we then believing that Trump and/or Republicans actually care about you and the country and just want to do what is right?

or are we saying that all politicians (or at least 99% of them) are full of shit, bought by special interests, and have some ulterior motive in mind?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So are we then believing that Trump and/or Republicans actually care about you and the country and just want to do what is right?

or are we saying that all politicians (or at least 99% of them) are full of shit, bought by special interests, and have some ulterior motive in mind?

Pretty much. But the payoff is power and fame. You could pretend it doesn't matter to you and maybe there are some people the fall into that group, but again I will quote Springsteen.

Poor man wanna be brich rich man wanna be king.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So, why do you doubt Pres Trump actually cares? The evidence that he does is he has been keeping his promises, has been doing exactly like he said. What is the evidence that he is not sincere?