THE BROWNS BOARD

testing

WSS talking point translation for today.

I think everybody in the United States would like to have tests available for every human being regardless of how feasible it is to make those tests and get them distributed. Which in all honesty it's probably not a simple task.

So even though there are plenty of facilities working hard to produce more and more of them they are still in somewhat short supply. That means it's the newest talking point for the left. Screaming that Trump is refusing in some way to provide tests for everybody.

Go back a couple of weeks and the Battle Cry was respirators at hospital beds. As soon as it turned out that we are all of a sudden oversupplied with both of those things that outcry miraculously silence itself.

I think the other disingenuous talking point is the left, Democrats and the Trump haters screaming that we need to keep the stay-at-home order in place for many more months. Of course if Trump had suggested that they'd be screaming to open up the country tomorrow morning.

WSS

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, you might need to adjust your hearing aids. People are always screaming according to you. 

"Screaming"  like "crying" was not meant to be taken literally in Steve's post. They are expressions often used to describe incessant complaining....aimed at those on the left and rightfully so.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, you might need to adjust your hearing aids. People are always screaming according to you. 

Woody you can substitute any euphemism that makes you happy. Complaining expressing concern bellyaching shiting their pants griping screeching blah blah blah. If you think I'm wrong say Steve I think you're wrong. If you agree say so but don't waste time on phraseology.

WSS