THE BROWNS BOARD

Romney snubbed

Being honest.

I like that in a president.

Asked at the White House if skipping over Romney shows he still has a grudge against him, Trump told reporters pointedly, "Yeah, it does."
"I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney," the President said at a White House briefing Sunday evening. "I don't really want his advice."

But that wasn't good enough for CNN, so let's just follow that up with drama, lies, and misleading statements:

Trump's admitted grudge comes during a worldwide crisis when traditionally leaders would work to unite the country. The President's response to the pandemic to this point has included repeated attacks on US governors and local leaders, a series of false claims and a frequent deflection of blame.
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Being honest.

I like that in a president.

Asked at the White House if skipping over Romney shows he still has a grudge against him, Trump told reporters pointedly, "Yeah, it does."
"I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney," the President said at a White House briefing Sunday evening. "I don't really want his advice."

But that wasn't good enough for CNN, so let's just follow that up with drama, lies, and misleading statements:

Trump's admitted grudge comes during a worldwide crisis when traditionally leaders would work to unite the country. The President's response to the pandemic to this point has included repeated attacks on US governors and local leaders, a series of false claims and a frequent deflection of blame.

The bogus headline is just icing on the cake for CNN.

WSS