THE BROWNS BOARD

EXPOSE French Dr. cites scientific misconduct in DH's "VA study"

calfoxwc

once again, the "REST OF THE STORY" reveals who the ignorant troll is...

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/04/23/french-doctor-didier-raoult-cites-flaws-scientific-misconduct-in-recent-va-study-on-hydroxychloroquine/

French Doctor Didier Raoult Cites ‘Scientific Misconduct’ in Recent VA Study on Hydroxychloroquine; Two Major Flaws

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

once again, the "REST OF THE STORY" reveals who the ignorant troll is...

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/04/23/french-doctor-didier-raoult-cites-flaws-scientific-misconduct-in-recent-va-study-on-hydroxychloroquine/

French Doctor Didier Raoult Cites ‘Scientific Misconduct’ in Recent VA Study on Hydroxychloroquine; Two Major Flaws

Scientific misconduct with the VA study...say it aint so. I saw first hand of their incompetence with my own experience of being hospitalized at a VA hospital and the criminal negligence my brother got at the VA hospital. This has been 10 years ago maybe they have improved I don't know. I know under Trump that incompetent hacks working at the VA can now be fired. The dentist who worked on my brother at the VA who was caught using the same dirty utensils on each of his patients never faced any consequences. The VA just sent letters out to his patients like my brother they needed to be tested for HIV, hepatitis etc. That is but one of many bad stories I know first hand about with the VA healthcare.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Scientific misconduct with the VA study...say it aint so. I saw first hand of their incompetence with my own experience of being hospitalized at a VA hospital and the criminal negligence my brother got at the VA hospital. This has been 10 years ago maybe they have improved I don't know. I know under Trump that incompetent hacks working at the VA can now be fired. The dentist who worked on my brother at the VA who was caught using the same dirty utensils on each of his patients never faced any consequences. The VA just sent letters out to his patients like my brother they needed to be tested for HIV, hepatitis etc. That is but one of many bad stories I know first hand about with the VA healthcare.

Cleveland VA has great healthcare. And most of the doctors who practice there are from UH or Cleveland Clinic as residents.

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Cleveland VA has great healthcare. And most of the doctors who practice there are from UH or Cleveland Clinic as residents.

A lot likely has to do with the particular VA hospital. My bad experience with the VA was 10 years ago and maybe/hopefully they have gotten better? Don't get me wrong Diehard I am very grateful I had the VA to fall back on when I lost my job and was without medical insurance for a short time and had the VA to fall back on. The time I was hospitalized saved me thousands of dollars because I had no medical insurance at the time. But we can always get better and be better and I hope that for all our VA facilities.

I've never been to one - I might technically be able to (73-77), but I have fine insurance, and there are a lot of guys who need it a lot more.