THE BROWNS BOARD

Expert: It’s “Fair to Assume” Illegal Aliens Will Get Mail-in Ballots in California

Vambo

14 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The people there clearly want those kind of leaders. Why give a shit unless you are a Californian? I doubt Californians get ate up with every political move that occurs in Missouri.

Problem is what starts in California doesn't stay in California.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Problem is what starts in California doesn't stay in California.

Other states don’t have the same laws as California so why would they willingly leave if it is a Utopia for them? I am not being a wise guy. It benefits them in no way to leave California if it is indeed all of the things panicked about.

13 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Other states don’t have the same laws as California so why would they willingly leave if it is a Utopia for them? I am not being a wise guy. It benefits them in no way to leave California if it is indeed all of the things panicked about.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention there has been a mass exit of the middle class from California, Elon Musk is threatening to pull his company and leave.  Most of the NY wealthiest have abandoned NY that is why both CA and NY are so deep in debt and are wanting bailouts on the next Corona stimulus.

• Upvote 1

Instead of a gold rush, it looks like California is experiencing a mass exodus. Census data shows just under 700,000 people loaded up a moving truck and said goodbye to the Golden State last year. A half-million moved to California during that same time, which means 200,000 more people went out than came in.Nov 7, 2019

Jan 3, 2019 - Rich people led an exodus from New York last year as the state lost ... the study found, with Connecticut, New York and Massachusetts all in the ...
Apr 30, 2020 - New York's wealthy are moving their money — and often their families ... the city, or if the mass exodus that many are predicting will come true.
Apr 28, 2018 - 800,000 people will leave New York and California over the next ... a new mass exodus of wealth from New York and California because of the new tax law. ... Wealthy Manhattanites would face a similar increase, they say.
1 day ago - Nearly 420,000 of NYC's richest residents have fled the city amid the pandemic ... the city's schools would be shut, there was a mass exodus.
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Apparently you haven't been paying attention there has been a mass exit of the middle class from California, Elon Musk is threatening to pull his company and leave.  Most of the NY wealthiest have abandoned NY that is why both CA and NY are so deep in debt and are wanting bailouts on the next Corona stimulus.

That doesn’t in any way have anything to do with how illegals perceive California to other states with stricter laws on immigration. If Cali truly caters in every way to them, why would they head to the middle of the country?

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That doesn’t in any way have anything to do with how illegals perceive California to other states with stricter laws on immigration. If Cali truly caters in every way to them, why would they head to the middle of the country?

Are you trying to say Cali. is the only sanctuary state?

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Do you think there are a plethora of sanctuary states compared to those that are not? All I hear about is how Cali bends over backwards for illegals so why would they leave? 

There shouldn't be any...you.d have to ask them.

Just now, Vambo said:

There shouldn't be any...you.d have to ask them.

You think there shouldn’t be any but clearly the people living in those places feel they should be a sanctuary state. I don’t feel you should have unfettered immigration but that is why I wouldn’t live in a place like California, among many other reasons.

Even if they wander to other sanctuary states, the same rules apply. The locals voted in those politicians who passed soft laws on illegal immigration. Clearly, that is what the majority of people wanted in those places.

OK McFly the people who voted the Dems in that are giving the illegals all the stuff are the same ones who are exiting because their taxes were raised to pay for the illegals.  The problem being is they are stupid and will continue to vote Dem it brings the same poor policies they just left.

You think there shouldn’t be any but clearly the people living in those places feel they should be a sanctuary state. I don’t feel you should have unfettered immigration but that is why I wouldn’t live in a place like California, among many other reasons.

I don't either I'm in Ohio which has become a sanctuary state.

Just now, Vambo said:

OK McFly the people who voted the Dems in that are giving the illegals all the stuff are the same ones who are exiting because their taxes were raised to pay for the illegals.  The problem being is they are stupid and will continue to vote Dem it brings the same poor policies they just left.

If those Dems are leaving in droves, why isn’t California shifting to red? 

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The majority of the people in Ohio either agree with it or they will vote in someone who will change the laws back plus some.

The damage has already been done.

Aug 29, 2013 - California used to attract millions of newcomers, but now more people are moving away. And they're taking a more progressive strain of politics ...

4 minutes ago, Vambo said:
Aug 29, 2013 - California used to attract millions of newcomers, but now more people are moving away. And they're taking a more progressive strain of politics ...

“California transplants aren't the entire reason the Mountain West has become arguably the nation's chief swing region in national politics. The number of Californians moving to other Western states has actually declined over the past couple of decades..”

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

“California transplants aren't the entire reason the Mountain West has become arguably the nation's chief swing region in national politics. The number of Californians moving to other Western states has actually declined over the past couple of decades..”

Instead of a gold rush, it looks like California is experiencing a mass exodus. Census data shows just under 700,000 people loaded up a moving truck and said goodbye to the Golden State last year.