THE BROWNS BOARD

Our linked Ecosystems...

hoorta

I have believed for a long time, that our world is becoming more and more all the time... a far worse and dangerous place.

Falling away from God, disrespecting our environment, the sick and mentally deranged aspect of terroristic violence, more hate, more division, even in our own country - a special blame put on buttock obaMao commie and his organized fasist leftwing asshool sombeitches.....

and pollution. in our oceans, rivers and streams.

I watched a movie some weeks ago - called "Dark Waters" - a real story about a farmer who wanted to sue the big company that poisoned his farm. Sad, terrible story - in the end, more then ten years later, after all the lawsuits - the company finally admitted guilt etc, and settled for mega-millions, if not billions. Dupont is was, I think.

So much population around the world, so much poverty, illegals coming in, far too many with mental illnesses, extremely violent, uneducated and with no moral compass.

So much travel all around the world. A lot of folks have feared a pandemic - it would go everywhere quickly.

So much interlacing of economics. "global economy"...

All it would take is just one virus to get loose, and it could go all around the world.

Oh, yeah, it just has this year.

Throughout ancient history, countries' rulers have tried to expand control over other countries. The nazis were hell bent on owning the entire earth.

Seems like most of the time, we have gone hiking with friends in beautiful places, only to see cans and bottles, etc... tossed by the side of the trail. Shore fishermen leave garbage where they had been. Stupid kids carve up trees to where the grand old trees die. Garbage tossed out a window so often.

Now, civil strife over feigned victimhood. It seems so much of the world, ecosystems, etc... are closer linked, and small damage matters. Hate from the left has proliferated to a point where it could be dangerous to wear a hat or t-shirt that lets other people know what you believe in, even when it's about God, or our country, or our president.

Big serious trouble. They can blame it on man made global warming, but that is crap. They know it too, so they changed the name of it - "climate change" lol hahahaha.

But the idea is to get control over the chaos of freedom.

Not going to work in OUR REAL AMERICA.

Just.... interesting. I think a lot of folks are buying guns/ammo etc etc etc....because we seem to be headed into even worse big, serious trouble.

With so many falling away from God, it seems predictable, eventually, yes?