Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

The last dance?


Kvoethe
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Because there was a topic in the entertainment forum (WSS Movie Review)......and because no one gives a shit about Jordan. 

Sports is sports...was great tv.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Sports is sports...was great tv.

I am sure they did a great job.  They usually do on those programs.  I just have absolutely no interest in a single episode in praise of Jordan (even if they may throw in the occasional critique of him) , so much as a 10 episoder. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am sure they did a great job.  They usually do on those programs.  I just have absolutely no interest in a single episode in praise of Jordan (even if they may throw in the occasional critique of him) , so much as a 10 episoder. 

Your loss.  Was a great trip back in time to when I was watching bird and magic..and when MJ came on scene...back when basketball was fun to watch.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Your loss.  Was a great trip back in time to when I was watching bird and magic..and when MJ came on scene...back when basketball was fun to watch.  

I heard some discussion on it     on ESPN this morning.  Essentially they came to the conclusion that  Jordan was a little bitch.   Apparently he ratted out anyone and everyone, and like Trump, never took responsibility for anything that ever went wrong....blaming everyone else. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I heard some discussion on it     on ESPN this morning.  Essentially they came to the conclusion that  Jordan was a little bitch.   Apparently he ratted out anyone and everyone, and like Trump, never took responsibility for anything that ever went wrong....blaming everyone else. 

Good idea taking someone elses word for it instead of watching it and seeing for yourself.  I saw it differently and have more respect for him and pippen than I ever had.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I heard some discussion on it     on ESPN this morning.  Essentially they came to the conclusion that  Jordan was a little bitch.   Apparently he ratted out anyone and everyone, and like Trump, never took responsibility for anything that ever went wrong....blaming everyone else. 

you sound like some people out here who hate bronny 

makes no sense to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Good idea taking someone elses word for it instead of watching it and seeing for yourself.  I saw it differently and have more respect for him and pippen than I ever had.  

Well, the word I am taking is that of the Golics and Wingo.  Make of that what you will . 

And I told you, I had no fucking interest in watching 10 hours about Jordan,  and if you saw it differently, find and dandy for you.  Who cares. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

you sound like some people out here who hate bronny 

makes no sense to me

Not sure where you get that.  I think more highly of LeBron as a basketball player, and as a person who cares for his community than I do Jordan. 

So, the reason it makes no sense to you is that you are wrong and it shouldn't.    Oh, don't get me wrong, I know that LeBron can have his bitchy moments as well.....his little passive-aggressive passion plays.  

And maybe Golic and Wingo are wrong. I just was relating basically what they were saying.....that he was in essence a big snitch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...