THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon applying for reinstatement!

10 hours ago, Orion said:

...and I thought to myself, "Who is he talking about?  Is he talking about The Ghoul?"  - I spent so much time scrolling through IceCube and Dutch that I forgot where the hell I was...

I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... 😂

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, Tour2ma said:

Someone's been hanging with cal way too much...

you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.😎

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.😎

You sit around campfires and drink root beer?

Is that a chaser for penis? 

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2020 at 7:15 AM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm still waiting for IceCube to show me where I defended Josh Gordon... still... waiting... 😂

You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

On 6/5/2020 at 9:37 AM, calfoxwc said:

you STILL mad over your "superstar" Josh Rosen ? He can't start for Miami. I suppose he will go to a third team. To be a backup, of course. They drafted Tua. "Best pure pocket passer" you said?

Meanwhile, my pick, Josh Allen, started with the Bills, and got them to the playoffs. Maybe you should hang out with me around a campfire sometime. A root beer would do you a lot of good.😎

Nothing wrong with a good ole root beer. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

You might want to pick up a hobby if you are still thinking about this...I had forgot about it. Have you tried collecting stamps, writing poems? Last I knew (and it was so long ago I'm not sure) I asked you a simple, straightfoward question, and you never once answered. <shrugs shoulders>

If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

You are a joke, and this board is well aware of it. 

But hey, let me take a shot at writing a poem for you...

Roses are red

Violets are blue

IceCube is a dipshit

Go fuck yourself. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

If I came up with complete bullshit as regularily as you do, I'd pray I would have poor memory too. 

You accused me of something you had zero ability to back up, and then conveniently "forgot" about it. 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

IceCube is a dipshit

Go fuck yourself. 

Iambic Pentameter?   or  Haiku?

On 6/7/2020 at 2:27 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

IceCube is a dipshit

Go fuck yourself. 

What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

• Haha 2

Snappy comeback...

As for root beer with cal... now on my bucket list... right under running with the bulls.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Icecube said:

What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce? But lovely, regardless. 

But you should know, the last line did not rhyme. I think if you are going to take up writing poetry for a hobby, you just need more practice. 

I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I love the fact that you felt you needed to come back to your post and edit it. 

It's almost as cute as you and nickers following each other around this board liking everything each of you post. 

Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

6 hours ago, Icecube said:

Of course I came back and edited it, it was too hilarious not to. 

Yet you "forgot" to come back to prove your allegation you made about me supporting Josh Gordon.

Interesting. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Z asked about a thread that needed closing.....here you go. 

yep, and the other one about kneeling. But it's summer, not much going on football wise. whatever.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yet you "forgot" to come back to prove your allegation you made about me supporting Josh Gordon.

Interesting. 

I was still waiting for a simple yes or no answer and you never would answer, just more tap dancing, just like how people told me you were. 

59 minutes ago, Icecube said:

I was still waiting for a simple yes or no answer and you never would answer, just more tap dancing, just like how people told me you were. 

You accused me of doing something, couldn't prove it, then got called out on it.

I tap danced all over your stupid face, dipshit. Now run along and ask your boyfriend nickers what to do now. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

just like how people told me you were. 

I've been here for years..  believe me.. we never knew Dutch Oven had a Posse 😎  3IIo.gif     

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You accused me of doing something, couldn't prove it, then got called out on it.

I tap danced all over your stupid face, dipshit. Now run along and ask your boyfriend nickers what to do now. 

How colorful. Have you called us "butt buddies" yet? It's the natural progression. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

How colorful. Have you called us "butt buddies" yet? It's the natural progression. 

Go through this thread and see.

It won't be the first thread you've had to wade through where you got owned. You should be used to the choppy waters. 

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Go through this thread and see.

It won't be the first thread you've had to wade through where you got owned. You should be used to the choppy waters. 

I really don't care to sift through all the inane rubbish. But you feel free to carry on by yourself and keep telling yourself "you won." SMH

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2020 at 6:26 PM, Tour2ma said:

Snappy comeback...

As for root beer with cal... now on my bucket list... right under running with the bulls.

I'd only drink a root beer if it had- as my friend calls it "the active ingredient" plenty of Tito's in it.... I'm afraid Cal might shoot me over my political views anyway.  :)  

No he may be right about Josh Allen- this season will tell, I was neutral on Rosen, and I think we all blew it (except Louisville Slugger) underestimating Lamar Jackson....  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'd only drink a root beer if it had- as my friend calls it "the active ingredient" plenty of Tito's in it.... I'm afraid Cal might shoot me over my political views anyway.  :)  

No he may be right about Josh Allen- this season will tell, I was neutral on Rosen, and I think we all blew it (except Louisville Slugger) underestimating Lamar Jackson....  

I always liked a good root beer, especially on hot days....when I was drinking sugary soft drinks.    But I am off the sugary soft drinks. 

Is there a diet root beer that is any good at all?   About the only diet drink I really tolerate is Diet Dr. Pepper,  which for some reason is not as bad as most diet drinks.  

Dasani Water is the primary beverage of choice (If I am not having a "drink")

I remember reading about the big party that Manziel had at a rented mansion somewhere (LA i think), the cops showed up in the early morning daylight hours (might have been a loud music complaint).  Everybody was crashed out on couches, on the floor, in rooms....except Josh.  He was the only one still walking about...still standing if you will.  The Veteran Cosmic Rocker among armatures.