THE BROWNS BOARD

A great letter from an old friend of mine...

calfoxwc

r

Well…. Face Books asks “What’s on My Mind”…very dangerous question…so he it goes….I am thinking about Health Care….I am thinking there is a lot of “loud Clanging and banging” from almost every corner of the county….Very Confusing….who to listen to???....Well maybe no one…maybe read and decide for myself….I said to myself….Rick if you think this is so important….and I do….and if you think it could impact you and future generations…..and I do….and if you are having a hard time trusting the workings of our current Government…and I am…….then stop listening to others…no matter what side of the issue they are on and quit being “politically lazy” and read the bill and decide for yourself…..Wow what an original Idea….

I thought to myself….Rick….you would not think twice about reading a 1000 page adventure book about Cave Diving…which I did read….so what does that say about how much you really care….A?....Ouch!!....Talk About hurting yourself!!!....So Here is my commitment…..I am going to read every line of the now 1018 page bill….I will read it….I will think about it (hard work)….I will pray about it…..I will for myself conclude what it means… Then I will make my wishes known to my representat ives….I figure it will take me about 3.5 days ( 85 hrs)….

5min each page to read and study…some pages more some pages less….but in the end, even if I need help from a lawyer to understand the language….(If there is too much of that…..Warning !!! Warning !!!! Warning ) I will be able to say “I made up my mind not based on what Glen Beck says….What CNN says…..what some Blog or web site says…but on what I say…based on my understanding…. based on me using my mind (again hard work) and coming to my own decisions…..now when I listen to the BLA BLA BLA I will have done my homework and can judge for myself if what they say is true…does it make sense base on what I know…etc…so how important is it to you???...not very….then let the Congress decide….but if you say you care (and we all should…just my opinion)…take the challenge and read it decide for yourself!!...here is the link…I am on page 14… I have a goal to finish before the end of Aug …the same amout of time we have given our representative to read it and understand it (I sure hope they do!!!) So that is what is on my mind….Glad they asked!! :o)

http://docs.house.gov/edlabor/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

Anybody else game?

I just read pages 16-17 and cheated, but I"m going to start back at page one.

Along the way, we can figure things out and share what we think about it.

Damn...you mean I have to actually WORK at this?!?!?!

Being responsible sucks. Hiwaygal

For me, it's a break from farming. You all should see 600 tomato plants with way too many tomatoes on them, starting

to come ripe. Crazy.

I started reading this health care bill ! It's going to take quite a while, but I'm on page ten, and I already have

concerns...

Anybody else game?

Damn...you mean I have to actually WORK at this?!?!?!

Being responsible sucks. Hiwaygal

For me, it's a break from farming. You all should see 600 tomato plants with way too many tomatoes on them, starting

to come ripe. Crazy.

I started reading this health care bill ! It's going to take quite a while, but I'm on page ten, and I already have

concerns...

Anybody else game?

Hey Cal let us know when you got some pics. I am interested in how they all turn out.

concerns...

Anybody else game?

You alone have read 10 more pages than half of our representatives in DC.

I dont have time to read it but I did receive a good email that gives the specific pages worth debating. I believe there are 58 subjects to this bill that are debatable and they are only the tip of the iceburg.

I will post them if you like, they give specific page numbers of where to look.

KOS - I will be taking pictures soon. I think they will be impressive...

Meanwhile, watch this youtube video, and tell me we don't have to worry

about this heath care bill, and don't have to worry about what is in it, like

putting our private health insurance out of business. On purpose...

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-video-ob...vate-insurance/

KOS - I will be taking pictures soon. I think they will be impressive...

Meanwhile, watch this youtube video, and tell me we don't have to worry

about this heath care bill, and don't have to worry about what is in it, like

putting our private health insurance out of business. On purpose...

http://www.breitbart.tv/uncovered-video-ob...vate-insurance/

Health insurance is 20% of our economy. There has to be a better way than having a government takeover.

I am honestly going to read it, and I will seriously let everybody know my

thoughts on it, and get my virtual rear kicked all over the place for it by a few.

I have no fear. GGG

Archived