THE BROWNS BOARD

President Bone Spurs insults Marine Corps veteran Conor Lamb on Memorial Day

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

no, he isn't - oswald was honorably discharged from active duty, the dishonorable came later.

justifiably, obviously....

And he never had a dishonorable Mr. I'm an expert on the UCMJ, you can only get an dishonorable discharge from a General Court Martial conviction.  Undesirable (and now OTH (Other than honorable) are administrative discharges.

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No shit.  He received an undesirable discharge in 1960.  It was changed in wording to Other Than honorable in the 80's.  What does that matter.  You said he had an honorable, and he didn't.  Suck it up.

you're an idiot. he got an honorable discharge in 59. from active duty. He WAS honorably discharged.

I wondered when somebody would challenge that.

LOL LOL

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It's not about TRUMP it's about Joe Biden!  TDS much?

You just can't have a conversation without bringing up Trump sad so sad.

It's a political forum goober.  It's OK for you lemmings  to talk about your hero, but I can't say anything bad about him? That's the sad thing around here. DH  was brought up in the first place because Trump pulled his usual crap- that you guys don't want to hear about. 

BDS- Fake news- it's all you got....   So just get out of here with that weak crap-  You want paint Joe in a worse light than Trump- and you're going to fail  Who mentioned Biden first? Wasn't me, short attention span.   It was about Trump's asshole tweets- not fact checking, and generally acting like a jerk who lies out his ass on a regular basis. .   

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Your arguments are lame and cheap because you have TDS.

And that's all you got, when I post anything bad about Trump....  Sure, the AP and the Atlantic are fake news that's out to get Trump.  Loser......  YOU can't stand it when someone bothers to fact check Trump's spew.  Boo-hoo.   

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Con man? In what way?

The entire democrat party is morally bankrupt, but nothing to see there right?

Trump says naughty things waaaaaa!

Sure sold you and some of the medical community on snake oil hydroxy with no medical proof beforehand.

Regarding the tweets? BTW, that this particular one was factually wrong? And many of them are insults?  You've just proved my point you guys could care less that Trump acts like an asshole...  Sniff, sniff but he's a nice right wing asshole otherwise....  

LOL, so Trump is bad, but the Democrats are worse.  How's that for lame? 

I told TexAg in a PM- I really shouldn't waste my time posting links - because I know how this always turns into a major defense of St. Donald. 

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's a political forum goober.  It's OK for you lemmings  to talk about your hero, but I can't say anything bad about him? That's the sad thing around here. DH  was brought up in the first place because Trump pulled his usual crap- that you guys don't want to hear about. 

BDS- Fake news- it's all you got....   So just get out of here with that weak crap-  You want paint Joe in a worse light than Trump- and you're going to fail  Who mentioned Biden first? Wasn't me, short attention span.   It was about Trump's asshole tweets- not fact checking, and generally acting like a jerk who lies out his ass on a regular basis. .   

still waiting...eight freaking years of silence about the damage obaMao and the rest did to our country, not one freaking word.

NOW, it's important to criticize the President who is far from perfect, but who is being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.  and Biden was his vp, he was right there in the EIGHT YEARS OF TOTAL CORRUPTION. and he was involved in the corruption.

TDS infects you haters. You can't admit one terrific thing Pres Trump has done, and the list is getting longer and longer. Give us all a break.

30 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

still waiting...eight freaking years of silence about the damage obaMao and the rest did to our country, not one freaking word.

NOW, it's important to criticize the President who is far from perfect, but who is being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.  and Biden was his vp, he was right there in the EIGHT YEARS OF TOTAL CORRUPTION. and he was involved in the corruption.

TDS infects you haters. You can't admit one terrific thing Pres Trump has done, and the list is getting longer and longer. Give us all a break.

:) Love ya Cal, but I just thought of this one.  Obama, Biden, Hillary, Bill, Trump, GW Bush- hell, Jimmy Carter. 

With apologies to Disney....  I think I know evil when I see it Cal- ignore it at your own risk....   

Mirror, mirror on the wall- who's the biggest slimeball of them all? It's all personal opinion Cal. Your Great American President is also the biggest liar in recent history, don't make me dig up the data to prove it. I won't anyway- I dont have the time. The difference is DT is the only one currently in the White House who can spew whatever he feels like spewing- factual or not, insulting or not, stupid (usually) or not. You might be able to overlook that, sorry- I can't. .

But- but-but- he was exonerated of any wrongdoing by the Kangaroo Court- er, Republican Senate- who probably would have found him innocent of any offence if he had turned around and shot Nancy Pelosi for tearing up his State of the Union Address instead....   

Well the lie is pretty nickel-and-dimed. What it was somebody that worked for somebody you didn't hate? And a rogue law enforcement agency that was respected long time ago broke all sorts of rules in conjunction with the presidential Administration you do like. Would you have a problem with it then?  I have to imagine that there are at least a few dangerous violent criminals that get kicked loose from the system because the cops didn't cross the t's and Dot the I's.

By the way we have a fairly good idea why they framed Al Capone. What is it you hate about Michael Flynn other than he worked for Trump for a while?

WSS

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

:) Love ya Cal, but I just thought of this one.  Obama, Biden, Hillary, Bill, Trump, GW Bush- hell, Jimmy Carter. 

With apologies to Disney....  I think I know evil when I see it Cal- ignore it at your own risk....   

Mirror, mirror on the wall- who's the biggest slimeball of them all? It's all personal opinion Cal. Your Great American President is also the biggest liar in recent history, don't make me dig up the data to prove it. I won't anyway- I dont have the time. The difference is DT is the only one currently in the White House who can spew whatever he feels like spewing- factual or not, insulting or not, stupid (usually) or not. You might be able to overlook that, sorry- I can't. .

But- but-but- he was exonerated of any wrongdoing by the Kangaroo Court- er, Republican Senate- who probably would have found him innocent of any offence if he had turned around and shot Nancy Pelosi for tearing up his State of the Union Address instead....   

oh, lol. obaMAO commie LIED TO GET INTO OFFICE. about everything. if you go back and look, Pres Trump simply told the freaking truth to get into office.

I win right there.

btw, being retired, I watch a hell of a lot of that bs "impeachment" trial. You won't win a silly argument on that one. It was totally bogus, and the evidence is piling in that proves it.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

He is upholding the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. Should please all of the Constitutionalists on here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2020/05/27/election-fact-check-trump-twitter-mail-in-ballots/5265036002/

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He is upholding the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. Should please all of the Constitutionalists on here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2020/05/27/election-fact-check-trump-twitter-mail-in-ballots/5265036002/

He's complaining about Twitter now? Oh Christ. What a thin skinned baby.

"We believe in the free market and capitalism but we're going to shut down this private company because it hurt Trump's feelings."

Can anyone here attempt to justify shutting Twitter down over this?