THE BROWNS BOARD

Gen Mattis has denounced President Trump as a threat to the constitution

cccjwh

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

The left decries anyone who would disagree as a bigot.

The right decries anyone who would disagree as being afflicted with 'TDS'.

Both dismissive tactics to reasonable critique.  Sort of like these 17 year old sound cloud mumble rappers (and a couple idiots on this board )calling everyone haters when presented with critique.

You're all a pack of dumbasses. You just refuse to look in the mirror and acknowledge it.

You think so, but your explanation is faulty. The left is a completely anti-status quo, anti-America group that demands power, control and free stuff. Think bill ayers and bernadine dorn - FRIENDS OF OBAMAO COMMIE BACK IN THE DAY, and their bombs and murdering policemen etc.

The right is Real America. Flag, Patriotism, Freedom, if we lose a presidential election, we just wait til the next one.

The left goes verbal "violence" all over the net, the msm goes apecrap with false accusations, and inspires violence against police, American regular American folks, police cars, anyone's cars, American small business owners both white and black, all minorities, and spawns black/brown shirt antifa.

There is no moral equivalency in trying to make the point you are trying to make.

TDS is not "disagreement"  - it is a legit label for the constant false accusations all the time, the parroting of slurs from the mainstream media with ZERO explanation or examples as to why they are saying what they say.

"President Trump violates the Constitution every day..." is one of those. I called out Tex on it somewhere else - NAME ONE.

they can''t. They characterize anything he says as a lie, so they can call him a liar.

THAT is TDS. The false accusations because their choice didn't win the last presidential election.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Let's then add another voice to ignore for the fools who continue to spout TDS so their ears cannot hear. In addition to Gen. Mattis and George Wills whom hoorta cited, add the voice of former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen-- "I cannot remain silent."

And notice that proof of the continuance of their foolishness is that none are addressing what either man actually said because it is just far easier to stick to the "TDS defense" which allows the person to remain in blissful ignorance of the truth about the King. 

So here is the third voice of many to follow I would guess.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/06/american-cities-are-not-battlespaces/612553/

Yes, their blind loyalty to their leader in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary is hardly surprising...   

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,” Trump said.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You think so, but your explanation is faulty. The left is a completely anti-status quo, anti-America group that demands power, control and free stuff. Think bill ayers and bernadine dorn - FRIENDS OF OBAMAO COMMIE BACK IN THE DAY, and their bombs and murdering policemen etc.

The right is Real America. Flag, Patriotism, Freedom, if we lose a presidential election, we just wait til the next one.

The left goes verbal "violence" all over the net, the msm goes apecrap with false accusations, and inspires violence against police, American regular American folks, police cars, anyone's cars, American small business owners both white and black, all minorities, and spawns black/brown shirt antifa.

There is no moral equivalency in trying to make the point you are trying to make.

TDS is not "disagreement"  - it is a legit label for the constant false accusations all the time, the parroting of slurs from the mainstream media with ZERO explanation or examples as to why they are saying what they say.

"President Trump violates the Constitution every day..." is one of those. I called out Tex on it somewhere else - NAME ONE.

they can''t. They characterize anything he says as a lie, so they can call him a liar.

THAT is TDS. The false accusations because their choice didn't win the last presidential election.

Seek mental counselling Cal.... Name one? We just pointed out Trump violated the constitutional right to peacefully assemble to pull his phony photo op..... It was the last straw that pushed me over the edge...  BTW was denounced by the Pastor of the church where he held up that Bible, and others... 

There's literally books out there documenting all of Trump's exaggerations and lies. Yes Cal- most recently saying Lamb voted for Pelosi as Speaker, you forget that one already?  Sheeze, all you have to do is Google "Trump lies" it's not that hard....  Here's one for starters...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#49bf8f861e17 

Yup- in Cal's fantasy world lies are truth and truth are lies- according to the Gospel of Trump....  As follows.... 

Exodus: Egypt, a land of very good administration, responds correctly to a series of plagues by changing nothing about its daily lives or routines.

Lazarus: Very good illustration of how easy it is to recover if you put your mind to it and why nobody needs health coverage.

Two Corinthians: There are Corinthians, and there are two of them, for sure!

Joshua and the Battle of Jericho: Very sad story about a man blowing blasts on a trumpet and damaging a wall. :D 

Revelation: Beautiful first draft of Trump inauguration speech.

Abraham: Man confusingly remains married to the same woman for decades.

Temptation of Jesus: Man offered infinite worldly power; says no, like an idiot.

Crucifixion: Agitator gets what is coming to him.

The above credited to the Washington Post- which Trump also hates with a passion....  

PS- Already told you a bunch of times I never voted for Obama- but that's not good enough for you, so stuff it ...  I don't live in the past, and spend all day listening to right wing crackpot conspiracy theories either.

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Haha a TDS guy says I have a problem. Due to the sheer numbers of conservative judges Trump has appointed his presidency will have shaped the country for years to come. The pre-COVID roaring economy, record unemployment, record unemployment among minorities due to Obama era restrictions erased from the books by Trump, his willingness to take on China and NAFTA,,  Keystone pipeline go-ahead...

Yeah, orange man bad.

That's two. Like the rest was all Trump's doing? You may look the other way if you wish- but I refuse to support a morally bankrupt President that acts like a grade school bully...   

You're finally getting it....  But the Democrats are even worse.... :D   

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Seek mental counselling Cal.... Name one? We just pointed out Trump violated the constitutional right to peacefully assemble to pull his phony photo op..... It was the last straw that pushed me over the edge...  BTW was denounced by the Pastor of the church where he held up that Bible, and others... 

There's literally books out there documenting all of Trump's exaggerations and lies. Yes Cal- most recently saying Lamb voted for Pelosi as Speaker, you forget that one already?  Sheeze, all you have to do is Google "Trump lies" it's not that hard....  Here's one for starters...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#49bf8f861e17 

nice try, kgb TDS guy. I have already posted that Pres Trump DID NOT HAVE THE PROTESTERS MOVED.

and they were NOT DENIED their 1st Amendment rights. BTW, the pastor who denounced is the same as the mayor - they are like you and the rest - TDS America haters while the pres they didn't vote for is in the WH. Books by...your jane fonda? bill ayers? any one of the thousands of corrupt haters like you? 

and the Lamb thing? yes, Trump was wrong. Lamb didn't vote for her. Of course, that was meaningless haha. He's a demoquack though. He votes and kisses pelosi's behind 90% of the time.

So, it's Lamb that LIED. He said he was a moderate. No, he isn't a moderate at all. He's 90% with pelosi.

Being wrong doesn't mean you are a liar. Trump was wrong. But Lamb is the liar - he doesn't vote moderate AT ALL.

And don't waste your time - I've seen the lists of lies. They are like "TRUMP LIED, HE SAID HE HAD OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST , BUT HE ACTUALLY DID NOT _ HE HAD OATMEAL AND TOAST !!!!!!!!!!

so it goes. But thanks for playing "Mod goes to poltiical forum to help out his TDS friends to try to get them to say something so he can get them kicked off the board".

The old ploy has been tried before. Not goin to work.

It's what liberals do - spew crap to try to control the narrative. Like the rioters/protesters - they have ulterior motives for all the TDS catch phrases that they can't back up.

So, Hoorta, you're "named one" is c ompletely bogus. Let's let Tex try. I asked HIM that question.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

nice try, kgb TDS guy. I have already posted that Pres Trump DID NOT HAVE THE PROTESTERS MOVED.

and they were NOT DENIED their 1st Amendment rights. BTW, the pastor who denounced is the same as the mayor - they are like you and the rest - TDS America haters while the pres they didn't vote for is in the WH. Books by...your jane fonda? bill ayers? any one of the thousands of corrupt haters like you? 

and the Lamb thing? yes, Trump was wrong. Lamb didn't vote for her. Of course, that was meaningless haha. He's a demoquack though. He votes and kisses pelosi's behind 90% of the time.

So, it's Lamb that LIED. He said he was a moderate. No, he isn't a moderate at all. He's 90% with pelosi.

Being wrong doesn't mean you are a liar. Trump was wrong. But Lamb is the liar - he doesn't vote moderate AT ALL.

And don't waste your time - I've seen the lists of lies. They are like "TRUMP LIED, HE SAID HE HAD OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST , BUT HE ACTUALLY DID NOT _ HE HAD OATMEAL AND TOAST !!!!!!!!!!

so it goes. But thanks for playing "Mod goes to poltiical forum to help out his TDS friends to try to get them to say something so he can get them kicked off the board".

The old ploy has been tried before. Not goin to work.

It's what liberals do - spew crap to try to control the narrative. Like the rioters/protesters - they have ulterior motives for all the TDS catch phrases that they can't back up.

So, Hoorta, you're "named one" is c ompletely bogus. Let's let Tex try. I asked HIM that question.

You're hopeless... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/14/president-trump-made-18000-false-or-misleading-claims-1170-days/

When you don't like the message, just shoot the messenger. That's what Trump always does...  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're hopeless... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/14/president-trump-made-18000-false-or-misleading-claims-1170-days/

When you don't like the message, just shoot the messenger. That's what Trump always does...  

wish you would have manned up and spoke out against obaMao's LIES. washington post. LOL LOL.

why not just dish out some articles from a russian newspaper ?

and you are AGAIN parroting three demoquack TDS Pres Trump haters?

Perhaps you could go squawk from Fox News. Try Hannity, or Mark Levin. Or John Solomon. There are many, many real people who know you and your TDS friends are full of antifa envy.

Have a nice day, haters.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wish you would have manned up and spoke out against obaMao's LIES. washington post. LOL LOL.

why not just dish out some articles from a russian newspaper ?

and you are AGAIN parroting three demoquack TDS Pres Trump haters?

Perhaps you could go squawk from Fox News. Try Hannity, or Mark Levin. Or John Solomon. There are many, many real people who know you and your TDS friends are full of antifa envy.

Have a nice day, haters.

Well The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) spoke out on FOX about Trump's lack of leadership. Go hug your Trump poster Cal... Maybe even kiss it a few times. I know evil when I see it. 

So predictable- it's all fake news if it isn't Hannity... :D  

Trump started the hate Cal- he's really, really good at it. Basically anyone who doesn't agree with him....  

• Upvote 1

Never have I known a US Marine to be a coward. When Trump announced that the US would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Mattis strongly urged against it telling the president he would be starting WWIII and that he wouldn't have enough Marines to guard the US embassy's around the world. Trump told Mattis to fuck off.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) spoke out on FOX about Trump's lack of leadership. Go hug your Trump poster Cal... Maybe even kiss it a few times. I know evil when I see it. 

Trump started the hate Cal- he's really, really good at it. Basically anyone who doesn't agree with him....  

now the Rock is your hero? fake wrastler? HE is your hero? LOL LOL

egad. how far you've fallen. I say again, I didn't like Trump in the early stages, but I realized he was sincere in wanting to do right FOR AMERICA.

You didn't man up when obaMao commie was damaging America for eight years, so your refusal to admit Pres Trump is DOING the right things for AMERICA. Despite all the hate from day one.

I am glad charles manson isn't around to bash Pres Trump, you'd love him, too.

In conclusion, I don't have to LIKE Pres Trump as a private person he ..was... but to refuse to admit he is the only man to who is doing great things for AMERICA, is just pitiful.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

this list is just since Sept 2018:

Trump Administration Accomplishments

• Share:
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Never have I known a US Marine to be a coward. When Trump announced that the US would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Mattis strongly urged against it telling the president he would be starting WWIII and that he wouldn't have enough Marines to guard the US embassy's around the world. Trump told Mattis to fuck off.

So some dipshit fuck wad like you who never served in anything except being a water boy is calling mattis a coward?  LMAO!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The guy who does fake wrestling is your role model?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

now the Rock is your hero? fake wrastler? HE is your hero? LOL LOL

egad. how far you've fallen. I say again, I didn't like Trump in the early stages, but I realized he was sincere in wanting to do right FOR AMERICA.

You didn't man up when obaMao commie was damaging America for eight years, so your refusal to admit Pres Trump is DOING the right things for AMERICA. Despite all the hate from day one.

I am glad charles manson isn't around to bash Pres Trump, you'd love him, too.

In conclusion, I don't have to LIKE Pres Trump as a private person he ..was... but to refuse to admit he is the only man to who is doing great things for AMERICA, is just pitiful.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

this list is just since Sept 2018:

Trump Administration Accomplishments:

Wonderful puff piece Cal. I already said bringing up Obama is a dead issue- You have Obama derangement syndrome- and he left office long ago... But keep on dredging up the past if it makes you feel better..... OOOHHHHH you think I'd like Charles Manson? 🖕

There's reasons he's hated Cal- because 90% of the time he acts like a jackass.... 

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Hell's Bells- Trump knows more than Generals, Doctors, is there anything he doesn't know????  Yeah there is one thing- he doesn't have a clue on how to stop being an asshole.  

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

For decades all of us have whined about voting in smooth talking politicians with their empty promises...we longed for the anti-politician, someone who can run this country like a business. Well we finally got this man, and look what the fuck you assholes are now resorting to.

Yeah, orange man bad.

Just occurred to me- Trump the businessman who stiffed his subcontractors, and went bankrupt a couple of times? The dishonesty started early. So no wonder a bunch of people don't believe\like him now.  

Just my POV guy- DT has dug himself in such deep shit between covid and his response to police brutality- it's going to be tough for him to get much more accomplished between now and November. Except of course throwing as much mud in Biden's direction he can dream up. 

bs, Hoorta, thanks for playing, but you lose. obaMao commie is putting himself in the news right now.

Most presidents quit being president after they leave office. Your obaMao commie can't stop bitching.

But then again, neither can you libs. LOL I'll start a new thread on Pres Trump's ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

Meanwhile, you and your TDS wonks can not name one great thing your obaMao commie did for America.

Not...one.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh- but he had the police do his dirty work for him?  Did you get that intel from a White House memo that no one except you is going to believe? 

They were peacefully protesting and shot at with tear gas and rubber bullets.    Go believe yet another fantasy Cal....  

BTW- regarding Trump "trump"eting his accomplishments- He's blowing his own horn so loud- it caused deafness. I'm not about to get into BFD,  complete exaggeration, or I don't agree point by point- it's a total waste of my time..... 

Just now, hoorta said:

Oh- but he had the police do his dirty work for him?  Did you get that intel from a White House memo that no one except you is going to believe? 

They were peacefully protesting and shot at with tear gas and rubber bullets.    Go believe yet another fantasy Cal....  

BTW- regarding Trump "trump"eting his accomplishments- He's blowing his own horn so loud- it caused deafness. I'm not about to get into BFD,  complete exaggeration, or I don't agree point by point- it's a total waste of my time..... 

I accept your feeble, lefty-handed apology. Have a nice day !

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

mattis is bravely corrupt to the worst end of his miserable civilian career. He's a deep state toad.

I knew you would not disappoint. Now go after the other two ex-military like a good boy fido!🤴🐩

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I knew you would not disappoint. Now go after the other two ex-military like a good boy fido!🤴🐩

maybe after you man up and admit GENERAL FLYNN was RAILROADED and was the victim of a dangerously corrupt fake "investigation".

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just occurred to me- Trump the businessman who stiffed his subcontractors, and went bankrupt a couple of times? The dishonesty started early. So no wonder a bunch of people don't believe\like him now.  

Just my POV guy- DT has dug himself in such deep shit between covid and his response to police brutality- it's going to be tough for him to get much more accomplished between now and November. Except of course throwing as much mud in Biden's direction he can dream up. 

Your ignorance here is glaring on many levels.

Yeah he went bankrupt a couple of times, but he was able to recover and still emerged a billionaire...so what does that tell you?

You'd think that approaching 4 years in his presidency you people would finally shut the fuck up about how his business failings would negatively impact his role as president, but you can't.  TDS doesn't allow for conceding a fucking thing. 

https://www.top-business-degrees.net/10-millionaire-entrepreneurs-who-bounced-back-from-bankruptcy/

Love him or hate him, Donald Trump is one of the most famous businessmen in the world. His empire spans hotels, resorts, finance, golf course development, and entertainment – including world-famous series The Apprentice. On the back of his outspoken nature and well-known right-wing political views, Trump even entered the realm of politics in 2010. His stature as a successful businessman is undeniable, but his route to the top is perhaps even more impressive.

Trump started working for his father’s rental housing company, Elizabeth Trump & Son, while he was at university. Then in 1971, he took the company’s reins and changed its name to The Trump Organization. Nevertheless, in 1989 a series of bad decisions left Trump without the money to pay off his loans. And by 1991 his new company was left bankrupt.

To avoid costly legal fees, Trump chose to restructure his debts. What’s more, he succeeded, facing the late ‘90s with renewed financial success and renown. Currently, his net worth is believed to be between $2.9 billion and $7 billion.

Hoorta won't listen to facts, won't listen to anything.   They can't win the next election, so they are going to start a revolution to take America by force.

dream on.

we still have our guns and ammo - we don't need to be defenseless in our homes.

but the left thrives on fear, just...like.....freaking nazis. brownshirts/blackshirts.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's two. Like the rest was all Trump's doing? You may look the other way if you wish- but I refuse to support a morally bankrupt President that acts like a grade school bully...   

You're finally getting it....  But the Democrats are even worse.... :D   

No, what someone isn't getting is sarcasm.

Perhaps you are finally getting it by admitting democrats are worse.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta won't listen to facts, won't listen to anything.   They can't win the next election, so they are going to start a revolution to take America by force.

dream on.

we still have our guns and ammo - we don't need to be defenseless in our homes.

but the left thrives on fear, just...like.....freaking nazis. brownshirts/blackshirts.

That is half correct. People like him and Tex  would rather listen to their emotions. It's easier.

And as the great Ben Shapiro once said " facts don't care about your emotions"

• Thanks 1

funny when there is someone who knows more about a person and calls him out on it

Jim:

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would — engage in this discourse. Marines keep their word.

The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists using idle hate filled students to burn and destroy. They were abusing and disrespecting the police when the police were preparing the area for the 1900 curfew. Jim, this is the new nihilism. See Dan Henniger in WSJ today. Marines support the police in harm’s way.

Did you forget that President Bush used active duty Marines to quell the riots in LA? President Trump has countless cities and some snowflake governors and mayors wetting themselves in the use of force to protect innocent lives and property. The AG of Massachusetts thinks burning property is good protest. Three more policeman were stabbed and shot in NYC last night.

Think about it. Should he be upset about the obvious failure of leadership? Where are you, Jim?

Marines go to the fight.

No one divided this country more than Obama. He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to cartels. He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas. You remember, he fired you.

President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty. Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about the prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by Biden and his hacks. You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon.

I understand, you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President, his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks – including those with stars.

You said nothing of the ugly, hate filled, disgraceful comments of Pelosi, Schumer, Perez, and other Democrat hacks defaming the President and his office. You said nothing of the unlawful sanctuary cities and the unlawful release of hoodlums. You said nothing of the resistance movement to paralyze our courts and our government operations. You said nothing of the obstruction and subversion of our immigration laws. You said nothing of MS-13 killers and the drug cartels who own huge sections of our major cities. Jim, do you think that hateful rhetoric and those corrupt actions were inspiring and unifying? Do you think the DI’s at Parris Island would find such behavior as unifying?

Maybe, your problem, is a lot deeper. Perhaps you ought to explain how and why you (and John Allen) as CG Central Command, did not engage and take out Iranian Major General Soleimani who roamed the Middle East and wreaked havoc and death of our American boys with his infamous IEDs?

Why did it take President Trump to have the instincts and balls to take him out (of course over the objection of the geniuses in the Pentagon)?

Looks like the Persian mullahs were a one horse sleigh and Trump nailed the horse…forever. It has been quiet ever since. Perhaps, your anger is borne of embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command. Did you applaud when the President recognized the central problem in the Middle East? Did you applaud the President when he wanted to save American lives by bringing them home in one piece?

John M Dowd

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-shares-letter-from-lawyer-john-dowd-unloading-on-james-mattis-over-mattis-attack-on-trump?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

maybe after you man up and admit GENERAL FLYNN was RAILROADED and was the victim of a dangerously corrupt fake "investigation".

No I do not admit he was railroaded into signing an affidavit that he lied under oath. He had access to counsel and admitted guilt.

Furthermore - none of you seem to be actually reading when is written by 4 different persons thus far and addressing it. Instead I see the usual deflection into any other areas  very much like der Leader does as stock in trade.