THE BROWNS BOARD

You go Girl!!!

hoorta

this is in the who cares anyway category - mayor lady virtue signals and BLM says not good enough. She should consider herself lucky though, unlike wet noodle mayor frey who didnt take the job of securing the streets of mpls seriously enough. Bowser may have had her political life saved by what Trump did in sending in the troops.

I mean NOBODY in their right mind will actually disband police depts (let alone defund them) right?  

The official D.C. chapter of the Black Lives Matter Global Network, however, suggested in a tweet that this move was merely an empty gesture by Bowser.

200605-black-lives-matter-paint-street-a

"This is a performative distraction from real policy changes. Bowser has consistently been on the wrong side of BLMDC history. This is to appease white liberals while ignoring our demands. Black Lives Matter means defund the police. @emilymbadger say it with us," the account tweeted.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You know I'm not sure I like your King Lysol competing with my King Liar.🤴🤥     🧐😂

unfortunate that the mayor of DC and other Democrat Mayors across other large Democrat cities are one of the biggest reasons that black lives don't really matter. Or for that matter any politicians that grease the skids for one particular group of people to underperform in every section of society except Sports and crime. Those politicians and voters like you two should really be encouraging the black community to adhere to a higher standard instead of just constantly blaming de white man. Or de po-lice. Or de president. I understand that's what keeps you in power but...

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

What about these black lives ever hear of them or any protest for them hypocrites?

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You know I'm not sure I like your King Lysol competing with my King Liar.🤴🤥     🧐😂

Just having a little fun. Actually, my nephew had that link on his Facebook page. Thought it was worth sharing.  :)

• Haha 1