THE BROWNS BOARD

Do you have any Browns' fan friends like this?

Icecube

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh? 

You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. 😂

Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you. 

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:48 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I can imagine making up lies about fictional sources telling you what is going to happen to OBJ must be a real time drain for you, huh? 

You need humor in your life right now? Does it suck as much as most of your posts on here? I would find THAT hilarious. 😂

Wow, you sure told him. That was spectacularily awesome.

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2020 at 9:51 PM, Icecube said:

Yea, you would find someone's grief funny. You're just not a nice human being. I will say a prayer for you. 

And all these years I just thought he was an asshole at times......but he's a loyal BROWNS fan and a good Italian cook which is more important.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Who here is grieving ?

Most likely no one. 

As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Most likely no one. 

As we've seen on here multiple times, Icecube will pull bullshit out of his ass when desperate to save face. It's kind of his deal. 

Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail. 

The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post. You did and you are red-faced. And now you're desperately trying to respond to each and every related post. While the humor is unintentional, it is still pretty hilarious. It's akin to my dogs desperately trying to catch the squirrels, but to no avail. 

The Grammar Nazi who can't spell and tries to ridicule others' intelligence. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, it's rich and fulfilling. 

Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! 😀

As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. 😋

Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yes, one misspelled word is the end of the world to me... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! 😀

As often as Icecube has been made to look like a complete idiot on this board with his unsubstantiated claims on just about everything, I'm sure he'll hold on to this for as long as he possibly can. 😋

Maybe one of Icecube's fake 'sources' can tell us what he's fake grieving about...

You didn't just misspell words, no one would raise an eyebrow about that. What you DID do was misspell words WHILE admonishing someone about a grammar error, hence making you a Grammar Nazi. That's what makes it so damn funny. You WISH it were as simple as just misspelling words. But it's way more of an ass clown move than that. As you were lecturing him on the use of "their" and "they're" you crapped your pants in public. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

You didn't just misspell words, no one would raise an eyebrow about that. What you DID do was misspell words WHILE admonishing someone about a grammar error, hence making you a Grammar Nazi. That's what makes it so damn funny. You WISH it were as simple as just misspelling words. But it's way more of an ass clown move than that. As you were lecturing him on the use of "their" and "they're" you crapped your pants in public. 

It dawned on me what Icecube is grieving over...

One of his fake sources that told him OBJ was getting traded must have passed away! 🤣 

4 hours ago, Icecube said:

Look, I'm not the one who played the role of Grammar Nazi only to misspell words in the very same post.  

Is someone L👀king for this Boards real Grammar Nazi? Just click your heels together 3 times & spell G U M B Y... and poof!  🧙‍♂️g0CU.gif  my spell checks & grammar decoders for new customers are on back order... virus ya know