THE BROWNS BOARD

Derrick "Favre" Mason

Legacy Fan

I think we all understand that a couple things were at play here. 1 - this guy played with a pretty substantial injury last season and it took its toll mentally, 2 - then one of his best friends is murdered, and 3 - mentally he has to deal with rehab AND that death. Pretty heavy stuff for all of us, but no where NEAR a Favre. Is that a new term now - to be Favred? LOL.

Guest TheJokersWILD

You know I had to.

Great. Grand. Wonderful. It'd be a lot better for us if Falco had nobody to throw to.

per ESPN

shanefalco.jpg

I like his leadership, let's bring him into camp.

This is an insult to mason to compare him to favre in this situation. There are night and day diffences.

1. Farve has done his retirement dance for what 3-4 years now. This is Masons first mention of it.

2. Farve is a primma donna... mason keeps his mouth shut and plays.

3. Farve does not have a team..he was cut... mason has a team.

4. Farve may actually retire... Mason never intended to.. ask anyone who knows him.. seriously.. see #5 &6 for more on this...

5 & 6. Farves comback was not about the money.. Masons so called retirement is all about the money. He knows he has the leverage

because the ravens don't really have anyone else. The vikings have two more than capbable QB's there already. There was no

way in heck the Ravens went into the season with Clayton as the #1 reciever.

7. Farve has said he is not coming back..next day he said he still wants to play.. Mason said he's coming back.. he will not change his

mind.

Mason will get more money from the Ravens.. It likely won't be in the headlines because he has always been a low key guy.

Fellas, it was a joke. Of course it's not exactly, 100% just like Favre. Thanks for the dissertation though.

I only posted it because Mason is a solid receiver, and being in our division, we'd probably like to know what we are up against.

To avoid a sophmore slump, Shane Falco is going to have to have a troupe of receivers that he is comfortable with. I was hoping Mason's retirement would be detrimental to that.

Because I hate the ratbirds.

Who farted in your cereal this morning?

Fellas, it was a joke. Of course it's not exactly, 100% just like Favre. Thanks for the dissertation though.

I only posted it because Mason is a solid receiver, and being in our division, we'd probably like to know what we are up against.

To avoid a sophmore slump, Shane Falco is going to have to have a troupe of receivers that he is comfortable with. I was hoping Mason's retirement would be detrimental to that.

Because I hate the ratbirds.

Who farted in your cereal this morning?

It's not so much your article..or Mason.. I am so sick of hearing about Favre.... I think that's what set me off. I was watching the nfl channel.. Total access I think is the name of the show.. I don't watch it much, but happened to turn it on the day he announced he was NOT going to play.. last week.. It went on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.favre favre favre bla bla bla. you get the point... I am just sick of him.. You know I WAS a big fan of his.. I am sick of hearing the guys name now.. So I guess it gut under my skin to see the Mason comparison..

I myself and GLAD to see Mason back. I like his style of play. At his age he is more of a posession type guy and we have the gdb's who can keep him in line now.... . Also.. with him back..we don't need to worry about Ozzie bringing in Brandon Marshall or Anquon Boldin.. That would have sucked to see Balt. get a great WR like one of them... They likely will draft one next year.. Lets hope for a BUST hahahah.

As for what I pour in my cereal.. That remains secret hahaha.

Archived