THE BROWNS BOARD

Bubba Wallace

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

OK but it still shouldn't surprise you if it was a hoax right?

I'd bet on it being real. But thanks to Juicy, there's doubt in the back of my mind. 

Tho this one has rednecks with Confederate flags outside of the track, it's NASCAR, they're in Alabama, he just spoke out on race, he's the only back guy...

... he's got more going in the believable column than Juicy

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd bet on it being real. But thanks to Juicy, there's doubt in the back of my mind. 

Tho this one has rednecks with Confederate flags outside of the track, it's NASCAR, they're in Alabama, he just spoke out on race, he's the only back guy...

No one. NO ONE, plants the ol' anonymous noose as a hate crime. Fskehatecrimes.org keeps a database of these sorts of things and every time, without fail, the ol' planted noose or banana or whatever-the-fuck is a hoax. Planted by the "victim", although the real victims are the ones that that person is trying to implicate

Because real hate crimes have no subtlety. They're in your face because the perpetrator hates and wants the victim to know it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No one. NO ONE, plants the ol' anonymous noose as a hate crime. Fskehatecrimes.org keeps a database of these sorts of things and every time, without fail, the ol' planted noose or banana or whatever-the-fuck is a hoax. Planted by the "victim", although the real victims are the ones that that person is trying to implicate

Because real hate crimes have no subtlety. They're in your face because the perpetrator hates and wants the victim to know it. 

Yeah, I get it. If someone was dumb enough to harbor the thoughts that lead to an actual hate crime you wouldn't think they'd be subtle about it. 

Though, I'm not surprised that on the database of fake hate crimes it shows the noose as always being fake. It's a database of fake hate crimes. 

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We'll you'd lose you bet. It was a hoax as so many are.

bubba-wallce-noose-hoax-2.jpg

"Because they're in Alabama" lol

nascar-noose-1.jpg

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m sure the lefties will find a way to spin this.

I'm positive they will.

It will go something like this. "Because no actual noose was found doesn't mean it could never happen."

Or along the same lines but worse "Just because it wasn't a noose doesn't mean it couldn't have been one. We need to stay woke."

It's all about keeping we the people woke to a lie.

Get woke....go broke.  How do the guys pushing him to the front feel getting duped??  Cya nascar..its a shame...was a top sport years ago. Lets cater to one demographic!!  That will fill our coffers.

• Upvote 1