THE BROWNS BOARD

Apology accepted

htownbrown

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/26/best-things-trump-has-done/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Now, anybody on this board can read all those accomplishments.

Hoorta - you name the good accomplishments by your joe biteme Biden.

You don't have to like Pres Trump - but he IS keeping his promises, and IS doing great things for America.

your obaMao commie and bite Biden broke every one of their promises, and damaged our country badly.

Make you choice come Nov. Your bitching about Pres Trump's imperfections don't matter.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/26/best-things-trump-has-done/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Now, anybody on this board can read all those accomplishments.

Hoorta - you name the good accomplishments by your joe biteme Biden.

You don't have to like Pres Trump - but he IS keeping his promises, and IS doing great things for America.

your obaMao commie and bite Biden broke every one of their promises, and damaged our country badly.

Make you choice come Nov. Your bitching about Pres Trump's imperfections don't matter.

Congrats, at least you realize Trump is a womanizer at best.  Got any comments how FOX "accidentaly" cropped that picture of Trump palling it up with Epstein and Maxwell? Now bite me Biden? How about listing all of Mile Pence's terrific accomplishments?  :D  Other than having to cover up any of Trump's major boo-boos.  

Donald (Nero) Quack Trump is fiddlin' away while the number of covid cases in the USA increase burn to record numbers, some cities are shutting down again. So much for hydroxy is going the be a game changer, and the virus is just going to go away.  That alone is enough to tell the guy to take a hike. Us medical people take a dim view of phonies spouting stuff out their ass with no basis in fact. His latest "no big deal"- tell that to someone who had a relative die of it. I couldn't even attend the funeral 6 weeks ago of a good friend's wife because of this crap. 

What do I want to see?  My fellow Americans- the number of cases are increasing so here's what were going to do. What do I hear? Nasty people tearing down statues.....  Bite me Donnie- you had better fear greatly the Silent Majority has figured out your act.... America will have their say in November- and DT has a major mountain to climb to catch "Sleepy Joe". Can I say that's yet another reason people don't like him- juvenile name calling?   But it appeals to his base. Just like Trump never heard that guy yell "WHITE POWER" sure, whatever Donnie- I for one, and a lot of other folks believe that as far as we could throw your fat ass.... 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Congrats, at least you realize Trump is a womanizer at best.  Got any comments how FOX "accidentaly" cropped that picture of Trump palling it up with Epstein and Maxwell? Now bite me Biden? How about listing all of Mile Pence's terrific accomplishments?  :D  Other than having to cover up any of Trump's major boo-boos.  

Donald (Nero) Quack Trump is fiddlin' away while the number of covid cases in the USA increase burn to record numbers, some cities are shutting down again. So much for hydroxy is going the be a game changer, and the virus is just going to go away.  That alone is enough to tell the guy to take a hike. Us medical people take a dim view of phonies spouting stuff out their ass with no basis in fact. His latest "no big deal"- tell that to someone who had a relative die of it. I couldn't even attend the funeral 6 weeks ago of a good friend's wife because of this crap. 

What do I want to see?  My fellow Americans- the number of cases are increasing so here's what were going to do. What do I hear? Nasty people tearing down statues.....  Bite me Donnie- you had better fear greatly the Silent Majority has figured out your act.... America will have their say in November- and DT has a major mountain to climb to catch "Sleepy Joe". Can I say that's yet another reason people don't like him- juvenile name calling?   But it appeals to his base. Just like Trump never heard that guy yell "WHITE POWER" sure, whatever Donnie- I for one, and a lot of other folks believe that as far as we could throw your fat ass.... 

blah blah. I never said Pres Trump IS a womanizer, I clearly said Washington and Franklin were in their younger days. So was Pres Trump - in his younger days. Your slurs are getting to be more irrational, dishonest and hateful the more you try. Comparing Pence with Bite Me Biden? seriously? biden had EIGHT YEARS, Pence only 4.

Man up and list your obaMao accomplishments over eight years. It's a short list, get on it. If you have a blank page at the end, you did good.

Now, you want me to repeat how many excellent accomplishments Pres Trump and Pence have accomplished in only nearly 4 years?

Go ahead, TDSHoorta, make my hay. (it's going on the second cutting)

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Make YOUR list on your obamao commie and bite me biden. Go on, do it. Eight years of corruption and damage vs almost 4 years of doing great things for America and keeping promises.

or, stick a cork in it, you're done. lol