THE BROWNS BOARD

OBR is Twittering up a storm this morning

OconRecon

I know Twitter seems like something the neighbor's babysitter is doing, but following newsfeeds and the like is pretty useful.

This morning, OBR is having at it and answering questions. Pretty cool. Here's a copy/paste so far, then the link.

@ryangetty Lane Adkins is watching practice. I'll ask him.

7 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to ryangetty

@siddfinch Quinn's arm doesn't seem to suffering any ill effects to date. Those reports remain unconfirmed.8 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to siddfinch

Coach Bryan Cox is intense -- very vocal and a nice change for this organization

23 minutes ago from txt

Less contact and more technique and coaching work early in the session

24 minutes ago from txt

Former head coach Buddy Ryan continues to survey the Browns defense under his son, Rob throughout drills

25 minutes ago from txt

DA and Quinn alternating throwing behind receivers in passing drills -- Ratliff throwing the ball very well29 minutes ago from txt

Defensive backs working on technique drills

31 minutes ago from txt

Massaquoi hauls in frozen rope from Anderson against tight coverage

37 minutes ago from txt

Quinn completes dart to Cribbs in passing drills, then hits Furrey against McDonald

39 minutes ago from txt

Gerard Lawson now running a lap

42 minutes ago from txt

Josh Cribbs running a lap -- unsure of the specific reason

about 1 hour ago from txt

Team conducting individual tacking drills

Updated Best Available Free Agents-Defense: Will Donnie Edwards sign on with another team or retire? Is this the.. http://bit.ly/q9dYI

about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Updated Best Available Free Agents-Offense: It's a little surprising that Amani Toomer hasn't found a new team t.. http://bit.ly/hHOu9

about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

HC Mangini active and vocal in conditioning drills -- as a wide array of musical tastes blares on the practice fields in Berea

TE Steve Heiden now wearing regular jersey -- the red injury jersey has been shelved

Edwards and Rogers riding stationary bikes as practice commences

@Swarner23 Prepare yourself to be tweeted at. We tweet without mercy. ;-)

about 1 hour ago from HootSuite in reply to Swarner23

@DJLitten That article almost made me choke on my breakfast Buffalo wings. http://bit.ly/PEViC

about 1 hour ago from HootSuite in reply to DJLitten

Good morning Twitterverse! Browns practice from 8:45-10:45 this morning and again at 5:45 this evening. Both are open to the public.

about 2 hours ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/TheOBR

Quinn completes a beautifully thrown go route to Lance Leggett, beating Corey Ivy in coverage

Sounds like Quinn woke up ready to go on a Monday.

We're seeing Leggett's name quite a bit so far. He was my sleeper choice to make the roster last year, and that didn't work out. He's got great size and speed. Perhaps his time on the practice squad is paying off.

I was just reading and watching up on legget, word is, he is an insane practice player, but he hears footsteps on gameday, supposedly the biggest knock on him is that he's a scaredy cat, he hears those LB's and Safety's comin and he takes his concentration off the ball resulting in a dropped pass. I dont know how well they can simulate that in practice though

Q: @TheOBR - How long? You know, the arm strength thing! (Quinn completes a beautifully thrown go route to Lance Leggett, beating Ivy -via OBR)

33 minutes ago from Twitterrific in reply to TheOBR

A: @OconRecon Lane tells me that the pass from Quinn to Leggett was 40-50 yards in the air. Beautiful pass. Leggett bobbled it, but held on.

2 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to OconRecon

Also,

@Jerryst1 Ratliff looked sharp in individual drills today, but didn't stand out in scrimmage.

2 minutes ago from HootSuite in reply to Jerryst1

Archived