THE BROWNS BOARD

A Profile in Courage

MLD Woody

29 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.6f00704744f74d6ec808ed2248bddacf.png

Call me shocked that this is a Bernie Sanders "improved" special, not the Democrats per se. It has zero chance of getting approved as it stands. The original proposal was for $1,200. So go get hysterical like Peggy, why don't you?   

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Really? Nothing? This is a truth yeller out in public. Not with anonymity behind a keyboard. Deep State. QAnon. This is all stuff you guys preach. 

Was she in the right? Why are you not clapping for your fellow real American?

Brainwashed right wing nut job.... Maybe our MAGAs want to comment on this while we're at it...  Fair and Balanced- I suspected there would be crickets from that corner when anything ever reflects badly on their hero.... 

https://time.com/5864434/tulsa-trump-rally-coronavirus-surge/?fbclid=IwAR2PimFN_AgPtc_yA6d8zqe4tpC4GnBhNBTtE5HP8whlWXYRKqHfelxjaj4  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Brainwashed right wing nut job.... Maybe our MAGAs want to comment on this while we're at it...  Fair and Balanced- I suspected there would be crickets from that corner when anything ever reflects badly on their hero.... 

https://time.com/5864434/tulsa-trump-rally-coronavirus-surge/?fbclid=IwAR2PimFN_AgPtc_yA6d8zqe4tpC4GnBhNBTtE5HP8whlWXYRKqHfelxjaj4  

Protests could spur coronavirus outbreaks, and protesters should get tested, the CDC chief says

By Scottie Andrew and Amanda Watts, CNN

Updated 9:47 AM ET, Fri June 5, 2020

Good work Woody. Scary white people. Again I think wearing mask is stupid and usually ineffectual and like bacon hound and I agreed probably mostly just pure contrarianism. But if you think it proves a point fine I will give the typical Woody response when you overlooked riots looting murder Etc...

"Well that's bad too."

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Good work Woody. Scary white people. Again I think wearing mask is stupid and usually ineffectual and like bacon hound and I agreed probably mostly just pure contrarianism. But if you think it proves a point fine I will give the typical Woody response when you overlooked riots looting murder Etc...

"Well that's bad too."

WSS

Correct. It is idiotic to assume someone agrees with something because they didn't explicitly condemn the obviously bad thing. It's a lazy response from a poster in a "debate" when they have nothing else to add to defend their take. 

This has nothing to do with scary white people.  This is the real life embodiment of what many posters on here rant about daily. Notice how they're ignoring the thread or just posting random shit though to change the subject. It is very telling 

It also doesn't really matter what you "think" masks do. It has no bearing on the science behind it. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Correct. It is idiotic to assume someone agrees with something because they didn't explicitly condemn the obviously bad thing. It's a lazy response from a poster in a "debate" when they have nothing else to add to defend their take. 

well that was kind of the point of your post right?

This has nothing to do with scary white people.  This is the real life embodiment of what many posters on here rant about daily. Notice how they're ignoring the thread or just posting random shit though to change the subject. It is very telling 

I'd ask you to give me a couple of examples of I thought you had any and would bother to post them.

It also doesn't really matter what you "think" masks do. It has no bearing on the science behind it. 

nor does the bullshit rearranging of the numbers for political and financial gain. But it happens. But it does matter what people think masks can or can't do. The rhetoric the ruling class and the left is a lot like what happened when people realized that Reefer Madness was bulshit. That they don't believe anything you say.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Except in this case the person in the video I posted is saying the same stuff some posters on here are saying verbatim. There's no projection that needs to be made. 

Really? You want me to go find a post where someone talks about the deep state? Really Steve? Really? You can't be serious....

So, wait, it is the left's fault that there was decades of anti weed propaganda (financially motivated) that lied about it's dangers and hats somehow the same thing as our... medical experts "lying" about the effectiveness of masks? 

Yeesh. You fell right down that rabbit hole, huh? 

As with every time something like this comes up, take into account the source of the information you're getting 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Except in this case the person in the video I posted is saying the same stuff some posters on here are saying verbatim. There's no projection that needs to be made. 

who might that be?

Really? You want me to go find a post where someone talks about the deep state? Really Steve? Really? You can't be serious....

deep State? I'll tell you about anybody here throwing a fit about wearing a mask. I think they're stupid acts thinks they're stupid Larry and Cal and text all wear theirs 

So, wait, it is the left's fault that there was decades of anti weed propaganda (financially motivated) that lied about it's dangers and hats somehow the same thing as our... medical experts "lying" about the effectiveness of masks? 

not at all. Whoever it was a tried to tell everybody that marijuana was the most dangerous ship in the world and then everybody found out that that was bulshit. But it is the left trying to scare the shit out of us about if we don't wear masks we're all going to die

Yeesh. You fell right down that rabbit hole, huh? 

huh?

As with every time something like this comes up, take into account the source of the information you're getting 

we're talking about your shitpost about the scary white people who don't want to wear a mask.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

My post has nothing to do with "scary white people". If you're attributing white to this then that's your deal. I'm posting a video of a moron to make fun of that moron and to tie her to other morons on here. If you want to make that a race thing that's entirely on you.

I get that you're taking the hands off mod approach where literally any insane bullshit gets to stick around but there's no way you seriously don't know which posters I'm talking about. I hope for your sake you're playing dumb because "deep state" is kind of a theme on here. 

Fyi, I don't care what the left thinks. If they were anti weed years ago then they were wrong. When I said you need to pay attention to the source of these claims I didn't mean the political party. I meant the scientific legitimacy. If conservatives actually realized climate change wasn't a Chinese hoax and the liberals thought it was fake then my view on that issue would be considered conservative. See how that works? 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My post has nothing to do with "scary white people". If you're attributing white to this then that's your deal. I'm posting a video of a moron to make fun of that moron and to tie her to other morons on here. If you want to make that a race thing that's entirely on you.

I get that you're taking the hands off mod approach where literally any insane bullshit gets to stick around but there's no way you seriously don't know which posters I'm talking about. I hope for your sake you're playing dumb because "deep state" is kind of a theme on here. 

don't know what deep State shit you were offended by. Or what exact posts you think I should be removing for your safety. Sorry. I thought you had everybody on ignore anyway.

Fyi, I don't care what the left thinks. If they were anti weed years ago then they were wrong. When I said you need to pay attention to the source of these claims I didn't mean the political party. I meant the scientific legitimacy. If conservatives actually realized climate change wasn't a Chinese hoax and the liberals thought it was fake then my view on that issue would be considered conservative. See how that works? 

not really. Have you been drinking tonight? Just saying not everybody enjoys behaving like sheep and not everybody is scared to death of this stupid fucking virus. If you are take whatever work ascians you feel you need to. If you aren't quit bitching. Wear your mask stay home stay six feet away from everybody do what you want bud.

WSS

I don't know if you're being purposefully dense to avoid discussing something you don't want to or to distract from you being incorrect, or if you just legitimately have no idea what I'm talking about which is insane. 

Either way you've successfully done the typical Steve thing where you just don't respond to or acknowledge anything that's actually bring discussed and instead just project beliefs onto the other person, making any kind of progress impossible.

So if you are really going to say you have no idea who talks about the deep state, decide that taking about the deep state somehow offends me, and that wearing a mask masks you a "sheep" then I'm clearly wasting my time here. 

You're welcome to trying to get the last word as usual. Peace 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't know if you're being purposefully dense to avoid discussing something you don't want to or to distract from you being incorrect, or if you just legitimately have no idea what I'm talking about which is insane. 

Either way you've successfully done the typical Steve thing where you just don't respond to or acknowledge anything that's actually bring discussed and instead just project beliefs onto the other person, making any kind of progress impossible.

So if you are really going to say you have no idea who talks about the deep state, decide that taking about the deep state somehow offends me, and that wearing a mask masks you a "sheep" then I'm clearly wasting my time here. 

You're welcome to trying to get the last word as usual. Peace 

So I will take the last word thanks. Seems like you do that when you've lost track of your argument whatever it might have been. Anyway yeah I guess I understand the concept of the deep state. Do the same to you I spent a lot of time talking about it? But honestly I really don't know what it has to do with this particular thread. Or what you were upset about. I think it's Human Nature stronger in some people not so much another's to bristle against being treated like children and told what to do. Unfortunately it's also Human Nature for elected officials to enjoy pushing people around just because they can. Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Antifa Is Mostly Made Up Of Privileged White Dudes

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/01/antifa-is-mostly-privileged-white-dudes

Antifa’s goals are not those of most non-white Americans. Most non-white Americans don’t want to destroy the systems of government, abolish the police, end capitalism, or cripple corporations.

image.thumb.png.2df35356b45ccff62ef4c6baec1d8786.png