THE BROWNS BOARD

Charlie Daniels Gone at 83

TexasAg1969

Youtube has Charlie's 90 min funeral service up now.. So Sad :( 

Charlie also helped so many family's coming home from their Military service in his foundation 🙏  Farewell Simple Man..

One of my first cousins was raised in the country on a farm outside of Mart, Texas and after a career as a Bering Sea fisherman retired on a small island 

where he built his own home and raises everything he needs in his own huge garden which he supplements by fishing in the "Sound" of NW Washington.

He is definitely a Long Haired Country Boy and sent me this farewell song from his favorite singer. He looks a lot like him minus about 100 pounds. His Dad 

was a superconservative far right wingnut who never understood his son who went his own way 180 degrees, but has lived one hellofa life doing work in central 

American for years prior to going to the Bering Strait in the most dangerous job in the world.

Thanks for sending it to me cousin Bob, my all time favorite country boy. Much respect here from cousin Bill. 👍😁

• Like 1

'Cause we'll all stick together
And you can take that to the bank
That's the cowboys and the hippies
And the rebels and the yanks
You just go and lay your hand
On a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan
And I think you're gonna finally understand

charle.jpg

Now what do you think of Daniels?

Never was a big country music fan, but I loved that commercial of him in an upscale restaurant telling the serenading violinist "that's how you do it son" lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...