THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns' Hard Knocks marathon on right now, NFL Network

Icecube

This is my 3rd time watching it...not for the faint of heart. I knew after watching it the 1st time, a big fail was coming. Hue is pathetic. (I'm not sure I'd hire him for a high school coach.)

But even though painful at times, it's still cool to see behind-the-scenes stuff. I have always loved this show (although the one on the Bengals was the least interesting). 

There were some players in this, who either didn't make the team, or got cut later, who seemed pretty good. Callaway was one, and it's a shame he couldn't get it together, he had talent. Nate Orchard was another. 

This is my all time favorite football related show and I waited for what seemed like a lifetime to get my behind the curtain look at the Browns..... Once was more than enough and not even COVID will get me to ever watch it again.

Fuck you Huey. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

This is my all time favorite football related show and I waited for what seemed like a lifetime to get my behind the curtain look at the Browns..... Once was more than enough and not even COVID will get me to ever watch it again.

Fuck you Huey. 

It's still entertaining. You can look at it like "At least we aren't as f--- up as we were then." Or as jacked when Freddie was running things. Browns are better situated then 2018-2019. If there is a season, I expect one of the best Browns' seasons since 1994. 

2 hours ago, BrownsfaninPa said:

Yeah I watched some of it. The hard part is watching roster cut down day, when players get that call from coaches. Its a sinking feeling knowing your being turned away.

Yea, felt bad for "Juice" and his dad. But the guy just wasn't good enough.