THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is Balt. good every year?

Icecube

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

All I ever see is you sucking the Ravens dick.  

Fuck them.  They had their apex last year. 

Sorry, I express my honest opinions. Should I lie? Would it make you feel better? And I got news for you, the Ravens may not win as many regular season games, but they may be even better than 2019. Throw in Dobbins, Duvernay...wow.  

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

Sorry, I express my honest opinions. Should I lie? Would it make you feel better? And I got news for you, the Ravens may not win as many regular season games, but they may be even better than 2019. Throw in Dobbins, Duvernay...wow.  

Every team has drafted a set of rookies that one could say "wow" over.  You may say Wow about Dobbins because of your familiarity with him from Ohio State.....and not that he is not good,  but our set of draftees may be equally or more "wowable".......its just that we were not as generally familiar with them from their college play. Grant Delpit was considered the shit when he was playing in college...yet, like Dobbins, he slipped into the second round. 

So:  Jedrick Wills...WOW

Grant Delpit....WOW

Jason Phillips....WOW

Jordan Elliott....WOW

Harrison Bryant...WOW

Nick Harris...WOW

etc. etc. 

10 hours ago, Icecube said:

They had an excellent draft - they got a couple front 7 guys that FIT perfectly in their scheme. They got a younger option to Ingram that FITS what they do and good outside weapon for Lamar.  Most importantly they have stability once again at the HC spot and a good one too.

i am just waiting on DCs around the league to wake up and come up with a Lamar Jackson scheme...when it happens this is a .500 team. 

7 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

i am just waiting on DCs around the league to wake up and come up with a Lamar Jackson scheme...when it happens this is a .500 team. 

Sooner or later, to be a long-time great NFL QB, you have to be able to sit in the pocket, read defenses and make throws.

If Jackson cannot do these things on a regular basis, he most likely has already hit his ceiling and will be making the inevitable move downward. 

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Every team has drafted a set of rookies that one could say "wow" over.  You may say Wow about Dobbins because of your familiarity with him from Ohio State.....and not that he is not good,  but our set of draftees may be equally or more "wowable".......its just that we were not as generally familiar with them from their college play. Grant Delpit was considered the shit when he was playing in college...yet, like Dobbins, he slipped into the second round. 

So:  Jedrick Wills...WOW

Grant Delpit....WOW

Jason Phillips....WOW

Jordan Elliott....WOW

Harrison Bryant...WOW

Nick Harris...WOW

etc. etc. 

Sorry, not feeling the "wow." Browns have had wow picks forever. It's just my opinion, but my guess is in 3 years we will be agreeing Balt. killed this draft. 

14 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

They had an excellent draft - they got a couple front 7 guys that FIT perfectly in their scheme. They got a younger option to Ingram that FITS what they do and good outside weapon for Lamar.  Most importantly they have stability once again at the HC spot and a good one too.

How you "figure out" LJ is to get a lead and have a power rushing game (see TN). All of a sudden Balt. could do nothing. And then Henry went off. 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, Icecube said:

Everytime you think their days are over as a contender, they find a way to get right back into the mix of being an upper team. 

How do they do it?

They draft well, and keep drafting well. They come off a 14-2 season and have one of, if not THE best drafts in the NFL. It's crazy they nabbed Queen, Dobbins, Madubuike and Duvernay in the draft after going 14-2, just insane. 

Ownership

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

How you "figure out" LJ is to get a lead and have a power rushing game (see TN). All of a sudden Balt. could do nothing. And then Henry went off. 

Big Whoop'dee hell! :D... Scoreboard-Browns-40 Ratbirds-25...Chubb in only 20 touches gets 165  yards with 3 rushing TD's..King Henry took 30 touches to get to 195..Henry's only TD, was a dink pass.. Line these Rat bitches up week 1...If we hold Lamar to 66 yards rushing yards & Ingram with only 71 again? .. Happy Week 1! 🧔 ya media Haters...

Ya don't run at Calais Campbell & ya don't throw at Marcus Peters..the rest is a wide open game..knowing more than 15 plays in a playbook can't hurt either..

8 hours ago, Icecube said:

Your ends have to contain and not rush up field and make open lanes and it’s not a game for stunts and exotic twists with your DTs.  Very controlled blitz package. He needs to be East and west with his first steps in the pocket. He gets north right away and it’s 10+ yards. 

Your LBs and Safeties then have do the dirty work by spying and tackling. 

I don’t want to play man with the back four either. So you have to be comfortable in a zone and mix that up and give him different looks. 

that’s just Lamar defense.  

the true key to solving that rat bird offense is taking away the back 

Offensively I agree with you to an extent. You don’t necessarily have to be ball control though you need to put them at a deficit early. 

10 hours ago, Icecube said:

Sorry, not feeling the "wow." Browns have had wow picks forever. It's just my opinion, but my guess is in 3 years we will be agreeing Balt. killed this draft. 

But you are feeling it for the Ravens picks?  

Like I said....I think this is just a reflection of how uninformed you may be or how unfamiliar you may be with the Browns picks....and not the actual "Wow" factor of those picks. 

In other words, you are nearly reaching PoeticG status......a sucker for celebrity. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

But you are feeling it for the Ravens picks?  

Like I said....I think this is just a reflection of how uninformed you may be or how unfamiliar you may be with the Browns picks....and not the actual "Wow" factor of those picks. 

In other words, you are nearly reaching PoeticG status......a sucker for celebrity. 

I have decades of accurate draft evaluations under my belt. The Browns have decades of the worst drafts ever. Would you like to wager on who's draft was better in 2020? Let's do it. How would you like to judge it? 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

I have decades of accurate draft evaluations under my belt. The Browns have decades of the worst drafts ever. Would you like to wager on who's draft was better in 2020? Let's do it. How would you like to judge it? 

Yea,  you are just the cat's fucking meow when it comes to draft evaluation.   If you were that good, you wouldn't be hanging around here, you would be working for someone. 

PoG Jr. 

And to wager which draft is better takes at least 3-5 years to evaluate.   Call me then. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Yea,  you are just the cat's fucking meow when it comes to draft evaluation.   If you were that good, you wouldn't be hanging around here, you would be working for someone. 

PoG Jr. 

And to wager which draft is better takes at least 3-5 years to evaluate.   Call me then. 

Let's try a little experiment and see. 

Admit to everyone which all these Browns' draft you were excited about and thought were "wow" picks. Can you be truthful? Let's see. 

- Brady Quinn.

- Johnny Manziel. 

- Kellen Winslow Jr.

- Trent Richardson. 

- Jabrill Peppers.

- Willie Green. 

- Danny Shelton. 

- Corey Coleman. 

- Justin Gilbert. 

- Bark Mingo. 

- Brandon Smokes Weedon. 

- Phil Taylor.

- Kam Wimbley. 

- Courtney Brown. 

1 minute ago, Icecube said:

Let's try a little experiment and see. 

Admit to everyone which all these Browns' draft you were excited about and thought were "wow" picks. Can you be truthful? Let's see. 

- Brady Quinn.

- Johnny Manziel. 

- Kellen Winslow Jr.

- Trent Richardson. 

- Jabrill Peppers.

- Willie Green. 

- Danny Shelton. 

- Corey Coleman. 

- Justin Gilbert. 

- Bark Mingo. 

- Brandon Smokes Weedon. 

- Phil Taylor.

- Kam Wimbley. 

- Courtney Brown. 

Don't know.  Don't care.   What does it matter?    Answer your own question.   

I was hopeful about every single one of them....because they were Browns picks.  

But if you are trying to prove that the Browns have made a lot of bad draft picks in the past....well, that is NO SHIT SHERLOCK territory.  

I am only saying that there is NO basis for you to claim right here, right now that the Baltimore Ratfuckers 2020 draft will turn out to be better than the Browns draft.  None..other than the fact that maybe you heard of some of them more or saw more of them play on TV. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Don't know.  Don't care.   What does it matter?    Answer your own question.   

I was hopeful about every single one of them....because they were Browns picks.  

But if you are trying to prove that the Browns have made a lot of bad draft picks in the past....well, that is NO SHIT SHERLOCK territory.  

I am only saying that there is NO basis for you to claim right here, right now that the Baltimore Ratfuckers 2020 draft will turn out to be better than the Browns draft.  None..other than the fact that maybe you heard of some of them more or saw more of them play on TV. 

So, you admit your observations and predictions are heavily skewed and inaccurate. I guess that's my point. Mine are cutting-edge. I knew while watching the draft that Balt. was killing it, especially for a team coming off a 14-2 season. Am I happy about it? Well, since I am not a Ravens fan, no, I am not. But I can face reality. Some cannot. 

1. Queen. A hitting machine, cleans up inside and can get to the outside too. I'm sure he was taken with the notion that they have to limit Chubb. 

2. Dobbins, RB. It's not even fair. The league's best rushing team gets a 2,000 yard rusher from a major conference (OSU). They already had a barrel of thumping RBs, now they got another who happens to be fast too. 

3. Madubuike, DL. Are you kidding me? Add another beefy DLman with explosive power to the mix. What a headache for opponents. 

3b. Duvernay, WR. The guys just makes huge plays all over. He will turn dump offs into 60-yard chunk plays.

Add in 6 other good picks. God help us all. 

52 minutes ago, Icecube said:

So, you admit your observations and predictions are heavily skewed and inaccurate. I guess that's my point.

Uh, No.  My observation is that you are full of shit, and are that you are blowing smoke up your own ass to make up for whatever your inferiorities you are suffering from.

Mine are cutting-edge.

The only thing cutting edge on you is the fact that you have been circumsized. 

I knew while watching the draft that Balt. was killing it, especially for a team coming off a 14-2 season. Am I happy about it? Well, since I am not a Ravens fan, no, I am not. But I can face reality. Some cannot. 

1. Queen. A hitting machine, cleans up inside and can get to the outside too. I'm sure he was taken with the notion that they have to limit Chubb. 

2. Dobbins, RB. It's not even fair. The league's best rushing team gets a 2,000 yard rusher from a major conference (OSU). They already had a barrel of thumping RBs, now they got another who happens to be fast too. 

3. Madubuike, DL. Are you kidding me? Add another beefy DLman with explosive power to the mix. What a headache for opponents. 

3b. Duvernay, WR. The guys just makes huge plays all over. He will turn dump offs into 60-yard chunk plays.

Add in 6 other good picks. God help us all. 

Again, PoG Jr.  call us in 5 years.  

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No. 

So, you admit your observations and predictions are heavily skewed and inaccurate. I guess that's my point. Mine are cutting-edge. I knew while watching the draft that Balt. was killing it, especially for a team coming off a 14-2 season. Am I happy about it? Well, since I am not a Ravens fan, no, I am not. But I can face reality. Some cannot. 

37 minutes ago, Icecube said:

So, you admit your observations and predictions are heavily skewed and inaccurate.

No.....and why do you repeat yourself?  Getting senile? I told you I did not make those observations.   What the fuck is it about NO that you do not understand? 

I guess that's my point. Mine are cutting-edge. I knew while watching the draft that Balt. was killing it,

Again, you are repeating yourself.  No matter now many times you say the same thing will not make your delusions a fact. Here is something your President can prescribe for you...sounds like you need it:   https://www.ltcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Hanover-MCAS-and-Mortality-S-Holland-MD-Final-LTCG-Template.pdf

And we won't know if Baltimore killed it for several years.  And why am I having to repeat myself to appease your mental lapses? 

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

When did he ever say that? Fake news. 

Seriously?  Have you been living under a rock?  He keeps touting Hydroxypoxy..or whatever it is called.  And injecting disinfectant?  OK, sure, he has not been "prescribing"  any of this because he is not a person licensed to do so, but he has been advocating some of these things. 

By the way....that bring up a Trivia Question:    Who is the ONLY US President  who attended Medical School?   (he attended but did not attain his degree) 

On 8/14/2020 at 11:36 AM, The Gipper said:

Seriously?  Have you been living under a rock?  He keeps touting Hydroxypoxy..or whatever it is called.  And injecting disinfectant?  OK, sure, he has not been "prescribing"  any of this because he is not a person licensed to do so, but he has been advocating some of these things. 

He turned out to be right about Hydro. Don't you pay attention to things in a real way? Or do you just keep swallowing the fake news without applying thought to it? 

24 minutes ago, Icecube said:

He turned out to be right about Hydro. Don't you pay attention to things in a real way? Or do you just keep swallowing the fake news without applying thought to it? 

I sincerely wish you'd swallow bleach without applying thought to it. Goddamn you are an insufferable twat, notwithstanding your "cutting-edge" takes.