THE BROWNS BOARD

President Chavez Wants To Delay The Election

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

I like these marinated with cold beer...image.thumb.png.0472a04e44723a1647d018ec609f7b73.png

Well then to prevent this 💔 from happening while marinating, better take this as a preventative. 👀😜😍

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/chocolate-heart-nutrients-benefits/2020/07/24/id/978824/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM133992_08012020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102ae2rlg

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

MAGAs getting pretty desperate around here....   

so...name ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING FOR AMERICA that obaMao/biden accomplished in EIGHT YEARS .

I'm still waitin - you're still hatin

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so...name ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING FOR AMERICA that obaMao/biden accomplished in EIGHT YEARS .

I'm still waitin - you're still hatin

You'd be saying AGAIN it's all BS ( I apparently have a better memory than you do) about the stuff you think about Obama's GREAT accomplishments - so why should I go down your right wing rabbit hole AGAIN. Been there once, BUT IT'S A DAMN WASTE OF MY TIME  doing it AGAIN with someone with a severe case of ODS....  Believe me, I got your message loud and clear months ago- and it's not going to change...  FREAKING BROKEN RECORD... OBAMA, BAD, TRUMP, GOOD...  

Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... (finally got it?) talking to brick walls that love conspiracy theories- just like Trump.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

You'd be saying AGAIN it's all BS ( I apparently have a better memory than you do) about the stuff you think about Obama's GREAT accomplishments - so why should I go down your right wing rabbit hole AGAIN. Been there once, BUT IT'S A DAMN WASTE OF MY TIME  doing it AGAIN with someone with a severe case of ODS....  Believe me, I got your message loud and clear months ago- and it's not going to change...  FREAKING BROKEN RECORD... OBAMA, BAD, TRUMP, GOOD...  

Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... Yeah- I don't like wasting my time.... (finally got it?) talking to brick walls that love conspiracy theories- just like Trump.  

While there is certainly a kernel of Truth in what you say are you Trump haters so oblivious to the fact that you're doing  the same thing? 

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

While there is certainly a kernel of Truth in what you say are you Trump haters so oblivious to the fact that you're doing  the same thing? 

WSS

Brother Steve, it's all relative. Sort of depends on your POV, no?   There's conspiracy theories on both sides of the fence. If you're not a hard core MAGA, Trump makes himself a very easy target to take pot shots at.... What I don't believe is those covid numbers and other related virus stuff is all just a left wing plot to take Trump down in November. I'll even spot the righties 50% of the corona deaths are overstated- that's still more deaths than in the VietNam war.... 

Honestly, I was a little amused earlier in the day walking into my local Kroger's, and I saw a guy coming out shouting a string of F-Bombs because the security guard made him go back to his car to get his mask.... At least until we have a vaccine, in a lot of places it's no mask, no service... 

From your standpoint- I agree that a few bad apples not following the rules forced that 10 PM curfew on booze. Our local biker bar a mile from my house being a pretty good example... 

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Brother Steve, it's all relative. Sort of depends on your POV, no?   There's conspiracy theories on both sides of the fence. If you're not a hard core MAGA, Trump makes himself a very easy target to take pot shots at.... What I don't believe is those covid numbers and other related virus stuff is all just a left wing plot to take Trump down in November. I'll even spot the righties 50% of the corona deaths are overstated- that's still more deaths than in the VietNam war.... 

Honestly, I was a little amused earlier in the day walking into my local Kroger's, and I saw a guy coming out shouting a string of F-Bombs because the security guard made him go back to his car to get his mask.... At least until we have a vaccine, in a lot of places it's no mask, no service... 

From your standpoint- I agree that a few bad apples not following the rules forced that 10 PM curfew on booze. Our local biker bar a mile from my house being a pretty good example... 

The numbers are the numbers. The reporting on the numbers the spin about the numbers are different thing. Speaking of numbers Compare the numbers of police officers killed by bad guys and actually innocent people killed by police. It's the reporting and the reaction it makes the difference.

I think the masks are stupid. But I wear an orange bandana and whenever it's necessary I pull it up over my nose. Not a big deal. But I also certainly understand how young people who are almost no risk of serious illness whether they get it or not are angry about being shoved around. The rules regulations mandate orders call them what you will are arbitrary and stupid for the most part.

But that's getting off the subject. My point is even though Cal post a lot more than most people the content isn't appreciably different then yours or Texs now that you've been infected with TDS.

🥰

WSS

• Upvote 1

Hoorta's just embarrassed that he can't name one. I nailed it.

If I wasn't so fast at typing, I would post a heck of a lot less.

went to the dollar store yesterday - everybody was wearing masks...

except for two teenage guys. They are happy to spread covid I suppose.

They weren't together, but maybe they were Hoorta and woodpecker .lol

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

At least until we have a vaccine, in a lot of places it's no mask, no service... 

Once there’s a vaccine....how many people are going to actually get one?

The last statistic I read, there was only about 30% participating in the seasonal flu vaccination.

Do you think the Covid 19 numbers will be higher or lower?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Once there’s a vaccine....how many people are going to actually get one?

The last statistic I read, there was only about 30% participating in the seasonal flu vaccination.

Do you think the Covid 19 numbers will be higher or lower?

Hopefully higher 

But at that point at least it's a Darwin Award thing....

Except for the kids unlucky enough to have moron parents 

• Upvote 1