THE BROWNS BOARD

Regardless of your opinions on bailouts

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/08/coronavirus-stimulus-trump-signs-executive-orders-extending-benefits/3316846001/ 

Should have done that the first time. I would hope did the pork is trimmed for both parties. But I ain't holding my breath.

WSS

I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I agree, something needed done. I'm OK with Trump pushing this, though I  think it is more symbolic than anything as he doesn't have the legal authority to do this. 

Hopefully it brings the Ds and Rs closer together  so that they can approve something that doesn't have billions going to large companies or unrelated research projects

Yes I prefer a clean piece of legislation. I don't oppose handouts to corporations as much as some of you guys do only because so many people work for those corporations and their financial health goes hand-in-hand with those of us who live on investments. 

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes I prefer a clean piece of legislation. I don't oppose handouts to corporations as much as some of you guys do only because so many people work for those corporations and their financial health goes hand-in-hand with those of us who live on investments. 

WSS

offhand, I haven't looked into the question of Pres Trump legally being allowed.....

but Pres Trump gets things DONE and FIXED.

the left is stonewalling/extorting relief to make an election year funding fiasco for their favorite subjects.

that is worse than dishonest.

The dems/leftists play vicious dirty ball. So, Pres Trump brilliantly has a defense for that.

He SOLVES PROBLEMS. doesn't make them worse like the dems do.

Trump Forces Pelosi's Hand With Coronavirus Executive Orders

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/...

16 hours ago · President Donald Trump issued four executive orders extending relief during the coronavirus pandemic after Democrats in Congress refused to compromise with the White House to …