THE BROWNS BOARD

Now the Administration wants us to report e-mails and webpages

ballpeen

This is from the White House website.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/

TUE, AUGUST 4, 6:55 AM EST

Facts Are Stubborn Things

Posted by Macon Phillips

Opponents of health insurance reform may find the truth a little inconvenient, but as our second president famously said, "facts are stubborn things."

Scary chain emails and videos are starting to percolate on the internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to "uncover" the truth about the President’s health insurance reform positions.

In this video, Linda Douglass, the communications director for the White House’s Health Reform Office, addresses one example that makes it look like the President intends to "eliminate" private coverage, when the reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

For the record, the President has consistently said that if you like your insurance plan, your doctor, or both, you will be able to keep them. He has even proposed eight consumer protections relating specifically to the health insurance industry.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

And if all that wasn’t yet statist enough, former Clinton administration hack Lanny Davis harkened back to the days of Clinton White House FBI files and IRS audits of their enemies. Davis demanded yesterday that protesters be photographed and investigated. The next thing you know, some unidentified White House staffer will hire back Craig Livingstone.

Intimidation of all Americans who NOW exercize their rights to free speech.

I guess "Brownshirts" wasn't so far fetched, eh, mz the pussy? Ready to stop supporting the OBama admin NOW?

Im still waiting on Hillary to call it a Right Wing Conspiracy, then she can have Janet Napolitano the head of Department of Homeland Security start conducting investigations into all of these pissed off Americans.

Your papers please.

Hmm. And Obama wants a treaty signed, that will record names of people with guns, and

foreign troops? Nato? can have lists of those people.

I guess the turning in of Americans, by Americans, for breaking no law, could be used

for all sorts of information and attempted control.

I just think our country is in big, big trouble.

Honestly, I wonder if the Bush WH had had this "turn in your neigbor" thing on THEIR website,

would any libs still not comment?

I doubt they'd keep silent.

But no libsies commenting on this article... weird.

I wonder why...

Cal you know the Libs will not comment on this they are playing possum, they dont want to admit that the conservatives on the board have been telling them since last october that this would come about.

They can cry partisan hacks all they want but they can be the biggest hypocrites around here. They love to cry about how there are to many articles against obama and his klan. When they dont even attempt to read what is posted.

Archived