THE BROWNS BOARD

Chip Banks shot

Icecube

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I get out of the mail truck last Friday. Tote 3 packages down the front sidewalk to the house.. Notice at the corner bush to steps to front door,  🐍 2 foot beige/black reptile with tail end soaking up the heated sidewalk & sun.. The Rest was coiled up in that bush.. Stopped..Dropped & rolled back to the truck, after leaving packages mid sidewalk..Blew my horn for the doorbell & escaped the Adams Family with my life...Dogs I'm cool with..No shoulders? no thanks!  and please call my boss! I can't wait to talk to you about your unknown pet 

That's hilarious. 

5 hours ago, Icecube said:

That's hilarious. 

I thought I told y'all about the two cowboys who stopped at the watering hole about 2 miles from town, didn't I?

Well anyway they stopped to get a drink when a big ole Diamondback reached out and bit one on the pecker. He yells to his buddy, "Quick, ride into town and get ole Doc back here!" The other cowboy rides as fast as he can and flies into Docs office yelling for him to come quick to save his friend. Ole Doc says, "Can't you see I'm delivering a baby? Here take this sharp knife, make an incision on the bite and suck the poison out. Then bring him here." The cowboy rides right fast back to his hurtin' pal. "What'd the Doc say dammit!", says his buddy.  "Doc says you're gonna die my friend."🐍😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Icecube said:

That's hilarious. 

dam# it.. am late to work again!  🚴‍♂️ how bout just once in my lifetime brownies?