THE BROWNS BOARD

She didn't know that Africa was a continent

Guess they didn't teach is at the many universities she attended. Here's a list of her weird path to a degree:

University of Hawaii at Hilo for couple of weeks after high school

Hawaii Pacific University

North Idaho College

University of Idaho

Matanuska-Susitna College, 14 miles from her hometown, Wasilla.

Returned to the University of Idaho

6 stops. I've never heard of such a thing. Really. Think of the most uncommitted, non-goal oriented, air-head of a friend you can think of and they don't have path like hers.

Guess they didn't teach is at the many universities she attended. Here's a list of her weird path to a degree:

University of Hawaii at Hilo for couple of weeks after high school

Hawaii Pacific University

North Idaho College

University of Idaho

Matanuska-Susitna College, 14 miles from her hometown, Wasilla.

Returned to the University of Idaho

6 stops. I've never heard of such a thing. Really. Think of the most uncommitted, non-goal oriented, air-head of a friend you can think of and they don't have path like hers.

A kid I have a class with is in year five for a simple marketing degree. And according to him he has 2 years left. And even he makes her look bad.

And I have no problem with taking 5-6 years to get college finished. Changing schools a time or two, or three, happens. Circumstances occur. Whatever.

But I doubt I'm offending anyone is saying 6 stops on the way to a degree is a little weird. Especially when you think you're worthy of being VP.

**UPDATE**

They just updated the link with a clip with from O'Reilly. MAN does that reporter rake her over the coals. Wow.

The next Reagan she is not. Joe Scarborough on Morning Joe keeps selling her as the 2012 candidate, which is why this is still relavent. The pundits are still giving the "she energized the base" line.

Guest Aloysius
**UPDATE**

They just updated the link with a clip with from O'Reilly. MAN does that reporter rake her over the coals. Wow.

Yeah, that second clip was much worse.

I'm actually of the opinion that the Republicans who'd like their party back are kneecapping her with this stuff. The fact that it's Carl Cameron with the scoop only makes me believe this more.

How can a person live 40+ years, be the governor of a state, and think that Africa is a country?

It's hard to believe. Not impossible, but hard to believe.

Archived