THE BROWNS BOARD

Longer Portland Democrat assault video released showing moments leading up to attack of truck driver ( WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE )

Vambo

weird. The video about the poor black guy murdered by a sick cop by kneeling on his neck for nine minutes.......

most of us said that was sickening. This beat down was sickening. The blm/antifa hate rages. Well, obaMao DID SAY 'get in their faces" and "if they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun" etc etc etc.

obaMao has a ton of blood on his hands.

.......but the beat down of the truck driver....

TDS silence so far.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katu.com/amp/news/local/man-speaks-out-about-violent-assault-caught-on-camera-in-downtown-portland

If you listen to the full interview, these people have a tremendous amount of class for what happened.  More than I would anyhow, all things considered.  Although, I would question his overall intelligence by suggesting he would NOT have done anything differently.  I wasn't even there and I took it as reminder.

I normally don't do this, but this guy doesn't look like he has a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/adam-haner-fund

Only because his heart was in the right place and he never pistol whipped old ladies.  If I knew who the black guy was that pulled the knife to defend another person from the mob, I'd drop a few dimes his way too.  That took some balls.