THE BROWNS BOARD

Rioters torch WI car dealership after police-involved shooting of Black man

Vambo

weird - they had their guns already drawn,...he's unarmed? why didn't they taze him instead?

has to be more to the story - the guy wasn't right - he was obviously disobeying police officers before that,

and disobeyed their orders all the way around to the guy reaching in the front seat/under? the front seat for something.

Waiting for more information, not just a bit of a clip that conveniently? shuts off before we see if a gun was present or not.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

weird - they had their guns already drawn,...he's unarmed? why didn't they taze him instead?

has to be more to the story - the guy wasn't right - he was obviously disobeying police officers before that,

and disobeyed their orders all the way around to the guy reaching in the front seat/under? the front seat for something.

Waiting for more information, not just a bit of a clip that conveniently? shuts off before we see if a gun was present or not.

ordered to stop? Going into the car for a weapon? What was the nature of the call in the first place?

WSS

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/24/jacob-blake-protests-erupt-after-black-man-shot-wisconsin-police/3428198001/

One of Blake's neighbors said when he went to the store about 15 minutes before the shooting, Blake was barbecuing with his kids. When the neighbor returned, Blake was trying to break up a fight. Seven or eight police officers arrived. They wanted to talk with Blake, but he wasn't interested and started putting his kids in the car to leave.

Don't worry I'm sure you guys can dig up something to attack his character or just make something up. Law and order!!!

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Guys, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. We should wait for more evidence. He could have been a raging drug addict. Or a wife beater stealing his kids. Or a terrorist. We just don't know yet."

https://www.weaselzippers.us/454589-the-man-police-in-wisconsin-shot-last-night-might-have-a-warrant-for-sexual-assault-and-domestic-violence-out-on-him/

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Guys, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. We should wait for more evidence. He could have been a raging drug addict. Or a wife beater stealing his kids. Or a terrorist. We just don't know yet."

Who knows? There is at least something serious enough call for police protection.

It's not like he was just leaving church to go buy a pack of Skittles and iced tea. But seriously it does it matter what happened, animals wanted something to riot about.

Unfortunately at this point police should just stop answering 911 calls. Will that satisfy you Biden voters?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Who knows? There is at least something serious enough call for police protection.

It's not like he was just leaving church to go buy a pack of Skittles and iced tea. But seriously it does it matter what happened, animals wanted something to riot about.

Unfortunately at this point police should just stop answering 911 calls. Will that satisfy you Biden voters?

WSS

I mean..  kinda. That's the whole point of defund the police. To not send cops with guns to every 911 call. Base it on the call. 

Maybe we'll get chest cam footage. Maybe we'll get more info. But is it going to justify shooting the guy in the back 7 times?

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean..  kinda. That's the whole point of defund the police. To not send cops with guns to every 911 call. Base it on the call. 

Maybe we'll get chest cam footage. Maybe we'll get more info. But is it going to justify shooting the guy in the back 7 times?

That may be true, but that rallying cry needs to be called something else. 

Question: Out of the George Floyd protests has emerged a call to “defund the police.” What is your initial knee-jerk response to that?

Answer: My initial response to such a rallying cry is that it’s misguided: a better, more appropriate term would be “re-allocation” of portions/segments of police department budgets.

So the situation we have is that the majority of those pushing for less police presence are white liberals who think they know whats best for black people.... whereas the majority of Blacks do not want less police presence.

Why don't democrats listen to blacks???

https://www.newsweek.com/81-black-americans-dont-want-less-police-presence-despite-protestssome-want-more-cops-poll-1523093

meanwhile, police shouldn't carry guns ...depending on the call? WTF?

2 Texas police officers killed in ambush attack; suspect ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-texas-police-officers...

Jul 12, 2020 · Two Texas police officers killed in ambush shooting Two police officers are killed in a Texas border town while responding to a domestic disturbance call; …

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Careful cccjhw, you don't want to get in an internet fight with a man that made an alternate account to get back on the political board of a football forum he was banned from...

LOL

And this is what you resort to when you have no answers to any of the questions I have asked . I have never been banned from anything, now go ahead and impose your own little ban by putting me back on ignore child. lol

But before you do that, you do agree that what was done to that car dealership was a crime and was not justified correct?

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Careful cccjhw, you don't want to get in an internet fight with a man that made an alternate account to get back on the political board of a football forum he was banned from...

Exactly. There's only one guy here with a conservative point of view.  Lucky that person is a genius and is able to completely transform himself in two different characters just to harass you and the woodpecker.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

good idea Woody. Some fat lazy social worker would probably do a great job while the crackhead is beating the living fuck out of his wife or baby mama or whoever she is.

Maybe. No doubt she was completely calm cool and collected when she called 911 on the guy. Probably something along the lines of "po lice would you please come out he be raising his voice to me."

WSS

If EVERY human on earth lived their lives by this simple motto, then all of this shit would vanish like a fart in the wind....

The second you CHOOSE not to comply to officers commands, then EVERYTHING after that point is 100% on YOU. 

I will NEVER be shot. I will NEVER be tazed. I will NEVER be struck by a police office in my entire life, and it's NOT because I'm white... 

It's because: (Thank you mom and dad)

1) I don't do stupid shit and I don't knowingly break the law (outside of speeding)

2) If and when I do have contact with law enforcement, I will do EVERYTHING asked/demanded of me  (I have a personal 1st hand story regarding this if anyone gives a shit)

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. There's only one guy here with a conservative point of view.  Lucky that person is a genius and is able to completely transform himself in two different characters just to harass you and the woodpecker.

WSS

I'm a clone?

dammit.

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

If EVERY human on earth lived their lives by this simple motto, then all of this shit would vanish like a fart in the wind....

The second you CHOOSE not to comply to officers commands, then EVERYTHING after that point is 100% on YOU. 

I will NEVER be shot. I will NEVER be tazed. I will NEVER be struck by a police office in my entire life, and it's NOT because I'm white... 

It's because: (Thank you mom and dad)

1) I don't do stupid shit and I don't knowingly break the law (outside of speeding)

2) If and when I do have contact with law enforcement, I will do EVERYTHING asked/demanded of me  (I have a personal 1st hand story regarding this if anyone gives a shit)

Yep.