THE BROWNS BOARD

Move to impeach DeWine

Gorka

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

God forbid a governor trying to save the people of his state from the craziness of the Corona King. Next thing you know he will be listening to medical experts instead of the Orange Lysol & Light God.🤴

If Trump lies so much why do you need to make them up?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Snowflakes

Count me as one because I wear a mask.

The longer thing goes on the more it feels like a farce.

I was at a wedding Saturday...all masks off. Everyone walked in with wearing one however, but shortly after that forget about it.

On Friday I was at the Hofbrauhous  bar and restaurant on Chester...not a lot of people, regardless all masks off.

Earlier in the summer  I was at a big 50th birthday party, with aprox 100 friends and acquaintances, and at a friends pool party in Kirtland after that. People of all ages at each event. No one that I know of had contracted COVID.  No masks, no social distancing. The only thing we did was avoid hugging, and instead of shaking hands we did the comical elbow bump. My job takes me everyfuckingwhere.  About a month ago the company I work for for had all of us Field Service Engineers in the country tested. No positives including myself that I'm aware of.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

God forbid a governor trying to save the people of his state from the craziness of the Corona King. Next thing you know he will be listening to medical experts instead of the Orange Lysol & Light God.🤴

So you think he's doing a good job? Wouldn't you rather have the governor of Pennsylvania or Michigan or California really put the clamps down? Or New York was wise enough to kill off thousands of the most vulnerable people first so his numbers would look better as time went on?

WSS

• 3 months later...
On 8/25/2020 at 8:19 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Did he stop abortion?

• Thanks 1