THE BROWNS BOARD

180k !!!

Tour2ma

... or as Larry Kucklow said last nite...

“It was awful,” Kudlow said. “Health and economic impacts were tragic. Hardship and heartbreak were everywhere. But presidential leadership came swiftly and effectively with an extraordinary rescue for health and safety to successfully fight the Covid virus.”

I sure am glad that's behind us...

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

“It was awful,” Kudlow said. “Health and economic impacts were tragic. Hardship and heartbreak were everywhere. But presidential leadership came swiftly and effectively with an extraordinary rescue for health and safety to successfully fight the Covid virus.”

But what's ahead? 200k? If that's success, I'd sure hate to see failure... Be proud MAGAs, America is the world leader- in covid cases and deaths....  1,200 more to add to the body count yesterday (per John Hopkins).  Get that number under 100, and I'll start calling it "successful"....  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

But what's ahead? 200k? If that's success, I'd sure hate to see failure... Be proud MAGAs, America is the world leader- in covid cases and deaths....  1,200 more to add to the body count yesterday (per John Hopkins).  Get that number under 100, and I'll start calling it "successful"....  

When you're not lying, you're misleading .  The US has a population of 320, 000,000 and you're freakin out over being the leader in cases. Well duh.

The US is 8th in the percentage of COVID cases leading to death,  and 9th among the top 10 countries with most coronavirus deaths per capita. ...so stop parroting Biden.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53780196

Be proud MAGAS? And why should we be proud? You think we're proud of COVID deaths? You sound like a pajama boy liberal hurling baseless accusations. You help shoot down the theory that wisdom comes with age.

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

It won't be behind us until the switch in Jan. It will be progressively hidden from now at least through election day however.

pretty cheap ass, Hoorta. You are just wasting space with bs.

just little information, too much ego TDS bitching.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52311014

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2020/03/22/population-adjusted-coronavirus-cases-top-10-countries-compared/#39a8670f974f

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

When you're not lying, you're misleading .  The US has a population of 320, 000,000 and you're freakin out over being the leader in cases. Well duh.

The US is 8th in the percentage of COVID cases leading to death,  and 9th among the top 10 countries with most coronavirus deaths per capita. ...so stop parroting Biden.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53780196

Be proud MAGAS? And why should we be proud? You think we're proud of COVID deaths? You sound like a pajama boy liberal hurling baseless accusations. You help shoot down the theory that wisdom comes with age.

By all means keep on spinning, and polishing the turd....  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

By all means keep on spinning, and polishing the turd....  

Hoorta translation:

"lalalalala...I didn't read the links of anybody who disagrees with me...la la la lala laaaaa"