THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Supporter Executed Walking Down The Street In Portland, BLM Celebrates And Cheers The Killing

Vambo

We heard this previously but we're waiting to see who the killer was. Let's say if the shooter was wearing a red hat the entire country would be, well even more, in flames. The pieces of shit in the left-wing media meaning the mainstream media have been trumpeting it was a clash between far right-wing and counter-demonstrators.

WSS

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

I picked a boat anchor call Highpoint C9 lol 

kinda like a backup to a backup to a back up, just in case things do get dangerous....

I had one of those once. It was alright for a simple blowback pistol. I had to polish the shit out of the feeding ramp though. 

Their carbines are way better than their pistols

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I had one of those once. It was alright for a simple blowback pistol. I had to polish the shit out of the feeding ramp though. 

Their carbines are way better than their pistols

Yeah I watched a few videos on reworking the spring in the magazine and even finding out what ammo it prefers.

it the digi camo one ,  it’s not my go to by any means but another range toy.

there was a Sig 1911 there that really caught my eye sigh.....

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

According to Trump, a real patriot.... Aw- doesn't fit your narrative?   

You do really need help,  you've gone off the deep end if you think those are one in the same poor hoorta poor hoorta indeed!

13 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You do really need help,  you've gone off the deep end if you think those are one in the same poor hoorta poor hoorta indeed!

I honestly think he is trying to disrupt the point with rage to get conservatives kicked off eventually, or to shut the board down.

The left desperately needs more help - they could find it over there.

Hoorta even implied it's on his mind..."he could" take his flat balls and go home.image.png.1c9bab8cbeba53d401e03d20c129c4a7.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/antifa-man-linked-to-shooting-death-of-trump-supporter-in-portland-speaks-out-i-had-no-choice

So if this guy had "no choice" other than to shoot an unarmed guy to protect his "friend of color", then what exactly are you protesting?  Every cop that has ever shot someone could use the exact same excuse.  It's Portland, so it's probably a good enough excuse over there.

well, some is serious wrong with that shooter - I don't see any self-defense. He isn't right, had no idea what he was doing.

Without a legitimate imminent threat, no chance to make up a fake excuse and get away with it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

yep. Something was really wrong with him - I wonder how antifa finds members anyways?

say....

Soros & Steyer exposed as backers of ‘paramilitary’ left ...

https://www.rt.com/usa/491546-project-veritas-antifa-video-soros

Jun 11, 2020 · Tom Steyer – who unsuccessfully campaigned for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination for 2020 – and liberal financier George Soros are both named as financial contributors in the new clip on Refuse Fascism, an organization dedicated to removing President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence from office.

Minnesota Freedom Fund Faces Scrutiny for Antifa and Soros ...

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/06/09/...

Jun 09, 2020 · Both organizations have strong ties to anti-Trump billionaire George Soros. MFF Executive Director Tonja Honsey was named a Soros Justice Fellow by the Open Society Foundations in 2019. Honsey is a convicted drug offender who was arrested during a meth lab bust in 2002. She has also served time for theft and check forgery.

Minneapolis is Burning - Soros Paid Antifa Gangs Involved ...

https://sarahwestall.com/minneapolis-is-burning-soros-paid-antifa-gangs-involved

May 28, 2020 · Andy Ngo, a journalist who specializes in domestic terrorist groups claims that the mass arson attacks, looting and vandalism on Wednesday night were largely perpetrated by paid Soros gangs. He tweeted, “Antifa have joined forces with BLM [Black Lives …

On 9/1/2020 at 1:46 AM, hoorta said:

According to Trump, a real patriot.... Aw- doesn't fit your narrative?   

Kyle Rittenhouse. Pic: Adam Rogan/The Journal Times via AP.

I think this underscores one of my points. Almost 40 people dead from the BLM riots 65 police officers at least killed in the line of duty just in 2020 hundreds and hundreds of blacks gunned down by themselves in the cities. But Biden supporters ignore them to focus on this kid.

And for the record I don't think he went there to protect anything I think he went there looking for trouble. Before anybody starts crying about that.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And for the record I don't think he went there to protect anything I think he went there looking for trouble. Before anybody starts crying about that.

WSS

Let them cry. He was a bystander with a gun, away from where the demonstrations were taking place.  Not until after the 8:00 PM curfew did these shootings happen as the police started to disperse the "protesters"....

Upon arrival, Kyle and others stood guard at the mechanic’s shop across from the auto dealership to prevent further damage or destruction. Later that night, substantially after the city’s 8:00 p.m. curfew expired without consequence, the police finally started to attempt to disperse a group of rioters. In doing so, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Kyle and others on the premises were verbally threatened and taunted multiple times as the rioters passed by, but Kyle never reacted. His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members....

Consider this meme. He had every right "looking for trouble."....

threethugs.jpg

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think this underscores one of my points. Almost 40 people dead from the BLM riots 65 police officers at least killed in the line of duty just in 2020 hundreds and hundreds of blacks gunned down by themselves in the cities. But Biden supporters ignore them to focus on this kid.

WSS

Fair enough  Steve. I've said the rioting  serves no purpose.  My point was- what was he doing there in the first place, with a gun? Part of the  Trump militia apparently. If you want to be a cop, get your  badge first.

Nice meme Gorka approve of murdering people without a trial.

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Fair enough  Steve. I've said the rioting  serves no purpose.  My point was- what was he doing there in the first place, with a gun? Part of the  Trump militia apparently. If you want to be a cop, get your  badge first.

good post, except it went ignorant. It isn't a Trump militia. Thanks for trying to be honest.

No Workie.

• Upvote 1