THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Supporter Executed Walking Down The Street In Portland, BLM Celebrates And Cheers The Killing

Vambo

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Both are pieces of shit. And how can you claim self defense carrying an AR-15? Nothing about an AR-15 says "self-defense" Prove me wrong.

The guy carrying the AR-15 was actually performing an IQ test.

If you attack a guy carrying one...I would say you failed the test.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The guy carrying the AR-15 was actually performing an IQ test.

If you attack a guy carrying one...I would say you failed the test.

Doesn't matter, he's going to end up somebody's bitch in prison. It's going to be interesting to hear where he got an AR-15 from considering he's not even old enough to buy a gun and why he is wearing blue rubber gloves.

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

Doesn't matter, he's going to end up somebody's bitch in prison. It's going to be interesting to hear where he got an AR-15 from considering he's not even old enough to buy a gun and why he is wearing blue rubber gloves.

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

If he’s only 17 he will only serve a sentence until age 21 (unless he gets acquitted first).

21 minutes ago, Neo said:

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Domestic terrorist who should spend the rest of his life behind bars

You should accept the fact that nobody likes you on any of

the Browns boards you post on.

What gives you privilege to judge a young man like Kyle?

pretty sad that you can label this young patriot...probably done more for his country than you’ll ever even sniff at....

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You should accept the fact that nobody likes you on any of

the Browns boards you post on.

What gives you privilege to judge a young man like Kyle?

pretty sad that you can label this young patriot...probably done more for his country than you’ll ever even sniff at....

Nobody's talking to you. Mind your own business.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fair enough  Steve. I've said the rioting  serves no purpose.  My point was- what was he doing there in the first place, with a gun? Part of the  Trump militia apparently. If you want to be a cop, get your  badge first.

Nice meme Gorka approve of murdering people without a trial.

He's not military, he's not police. He's not even old enough to buy a gun, let alone an AR-15. You don't shoot someone with an AR-15 and claim self defense. As I said before, nothing about an AR-15 says "self-defense". Funny nobody has challenged me on that, because I will tear your ass apart..

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

If he’s only 17 he will only serve a sentence until age 21 (unless he gets acquitted first).

Didn't Mom drive him up there? Can't she be charged as an accessory to murder?   

Guess you got me there CD- but in extreme cases- there's been countless times juvenile defenders get remanded to adult court-   if   the charges are serious enough. Murder rates as one of those....  :)  

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

He's not military, he's not police. He's not even old enough to buy a gun, let alone an AR-15. You don't shoot someone with an AR-15 and claim self defense. As I said before, nothing about an AR-15 says "self-defense". Funny nobody has challenged me on that, because I will tear your ass apart..

image.png.1c127c030d9d579664bc61f81ab51382.png

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

probably done more for his country than you’ll ever even sniff at....

Chastise me for judging poor little Kyle, then turn right around and judge me in the same breath. Sounds about right for a Trump supporter. Go crawl back up your bitch mom's vagina and stay there.

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

Is there something wrong with your keyboard? Debate me that AR-15 is a defensive weapon. C'mon daffodil, grow a pair and be a man.

Would you attack a person with an AR-15?

C'mon daffodil, grow a pair and be a man.