THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank You Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon

D Bone

Since we won't see any of the BLM activists post a single word on this murder, I just wanted to say thank you to Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon for your service and ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe. Your family and friends should be very, very proud. 

https://newsvoice.com/i/4985874

St. Louis officer dies after being shot by gunman

A St. Louis police officer died Sunday after being shot in the head by a barricaded gunman on the city’s south side. Officer Tamarris Bohannon, 29, died while responding to a shooting call Saturday when a man shot him. Another officer was shot in the leg in the incident. The suspect has been arrested and the area was considered safe Sunday morning.

5128116.jpg

51 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Since we won't see any of the BLM activists post a single word on this murder, I just wanted to say thank you to Officer Tamarris L. Bohannon for your service and ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe. Your family and friends should be very, very proud. 

https://newsvoice.com/i/4985874

St. Louis officer dies after being shot by gunman

A St. Louis police officer died Sunday after being shot in the head by a barricaded gunman on the city’s south side. Officer Tamarris Bohannon, 29, died while responding to a shooting call Saturday when a man shot him. Another officer was shot in the leg in the incident. The suspect has been arrested and the area was considered safe Sunday morning.

5128116.jpg

Amen, too bad the MSM won’t whisper a word about this.

They’re too enamored with idolizing the BLM clan.

• Upvote 1