THE BROWNS BOARD

History is going to be made Thursday Night

Mr. T

History is going to be made Thursday Night, when Brady Quinn takes the field for the first time as our starting QB.

Right now this is the most important thing we can support. This should be a positive evening for all Cleveland sports fans. this will be Greater than the presidential election itself.

After the game on Thursday night the performance of the Mighty Quinn will be heard and seen by millions around the world. Leaders will tremble with fear.

The chineese and russian armies will surrender there dictators to us.

And all the gold and oil in the world will be given to us out of fear of our new Leader.....The Field general, The Mighty Quinn!!!!!!!

3441454122-cleveland-browns-quarterback-brady-quinn-fires-11-yard-pass-maurice.JPG

You know I've been a browns fan for a good while now.

I've been reading this site for a few years i think and i really enjoy the place, but............

But please cut it out with queer ass "Mighty Quinn' crap.

Jeeeeezus could you be anymore gay? icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

BTW I don't care who is the QB as long as they win but the nic you are giving him sounds like something a steeler fag would say.

Guest Masters
You know I've been a browns fan for a good while now.

I've been reading this site for a few years i think and i really enjoy the place, but............

But please cut it out with queer ass "Mighty Quinn' crap.

Jeeeeezus could you be anymore gay? icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

BTW I don't care who is the QB as long as they win but the nic you are giving him sounds like something a steeler fag would say.

It's satire my friend.

But like you, those of us the are Browns fans, not ORE player bandwagon fans, wins and good performance from Browns players is what I want.

Guest Masters
brady%20quinn%20fan%20club_std.jpg

they will be throwing the bras!!!!

man i wish i could be there!!!

Now CLE will be able to have Grady's Ladies and Brady's Ladies in full force.

Defenders will swoon at his good looks and bright smile.

Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

I won't bench Kurt Warner though, he's been doing pretty good.

Quinn doesn't seem to have a glaring weakness. DA's weaknesses far, far outweigh his cannon arm. Especially

when some of his glaring weaknesses is how he USES it.

Surely Warner isn't hurt this week. haven't checked. uh oh.....

If I had anyone but Warner...

No kidding. Thanks to him, on both leagues I am in I am racking up points with Boldin, Fittsgerald, and Breaston.

I've ridden Warner for two straight seasons in a league I share a team with my Dad. League champions last year, 7-1 so far this year.

Well, I am playing Quinn instead of Trent Edwards on one of my ff teams.

I won't bench Kurt Warner though, he's been doing pretty good.

Quinn doesn't seem to have a glaring weakness. DA's weaknesses far, far outweigh his cannon arm. Especially

when some of his glaring weaknesses is how he USES it.

Surely Warner isn't hurt this week. haven't checked. uh oh.....

I'm taking a huge risk. I'm playing Brady over A. Rogers this week. I wasn't going to, but got caught up in the moment, along with Adam Caplan predicting 225 for 2 TDs on the low end.

Archived