THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival!

Zombo

What a mess. I guess I can't work all day, have social life and manage the pick'em, survival, and fantasy all at the same time...

Priorities, priorities...

Good luck to the rest

5 hours ago, Nero said:

What a mess. I guess I can't work all day, have social life and manage the pick'em, survival, and fantasy all at the same time...

Priorities, priorities...

Good luck to the rest

Yes and why I've always hated NFL Thursday night football game.  Screws up a lot of survival and pickems.    Leave the Thursday for college games.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And AZ hands me my first strike... but I had company... a lot of company... nationally only 0.02% chose DET this week while 12.13% picked AZ

image.thumb.png.1ae7ce7af4cb39e31bc34f541413dddd.png

Same here. Cardinals were red hot, Lions stone cold...it made sense haha.

I think I'm going with the Browns this week. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:00 PM, gumby73 said:

UgotBlitzed... in..Have no fear>> I suck at this Game every year...( 😇

See I told ya! 3 weeks in the books, and I'll be seeing my way out the backdoor.. Bye! See ya next season.. Survive Gipper. ^^ and good luck!

Just now, gumby73 said:

See told ya! 3 weeks in the books, and I'll be seeing my way out the backdoor.. Bye! See ya next season.. Survive Gipper..and good luck!

The only one I missed was that when I didn’t pick. This week I think I’m going to choose either between the ravens rams  or packers. All three seem like pretty good bets

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Does anyone have an answer to what happens with Survivor when there is a tie? 

Wins only Survive.. ties lose..most bookies work the same way..

7. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of each Round, the Sponsor will determine the participant(s) who correctly chose the winning team(s) during that Round and those participants will advance to the next Round. Participants who chose a losing team during any Round are eliminated from the Contest and do not advance to the next Round. Participants who chose a team whose game ended in a tie are eliminated from the Contest and do not advance to the next Round. 

Final overall tied winners...

The participant who advances the furthest in the Contest, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be deemed the potential Grand Prize Winner of the Contest. In the event of a tie, entries are ranked based on the combined record of the NFL teams not yet picked by the participants involved in the tie. The tied entry with the highest combined winning percentage of unpicked teams will be deemed the potential winner. Should a tie still exist, the remaining tied entries will be ranked based on the earliest timestamp of the last pick made by the participants involved in the tie.

https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/terms/product-atos/fantasy-football/survival/rules/index.html

23 hours ago, The Gipper said:

14 alive,  9 eliminated. 

And only 5 clean players after week 4 never seen a survivor like this.  I wonder how long this one will last ?

On 9/28/2020 at 11:57 PM, The Gipper said:

Technical question, which I asked elsewhere:    What happens here when there is a tie?   I don't see where anyone took the  Cincy/Philly game, so I cannot tell from the listings that were posted. 

It counts as a strike. You have to pick a WINNING team. Ties are not wins

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And only 5 clean players after week 4 never seen a survivor like this.  I wonder how long this one will last ?

My miss was because I did not get on to make a pick while I was out of town.  If I survive this week, I will have to watch that as I will be gone again for 2 weeks.   I chose what I think should be a fairly safe pick:  Ratfuckers over Bitchy Pussies.