THE BROWNS BOARD

ESPN projects last place finish for Browns in AFCN?

jbluhm86

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Wow. I guess these analysts forgot about the Bengals before doing this projection: 

https://www.nflanalysis.net/espn-projects-last-place-finish-for-cleveland-browns-in-afc-north/

While I think every AFCN team improved this off-season, I can make a solid argument that the Bengals improved the most. But then they had the furthest to climb.

One thing of note to remember is that we are the only AFCN team installing new systems in Pandemic season: 2020.

12 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Wow. I guess these analysts forgot about the Bengals before doing this projection: 

https://www.nflanalysis.net/espn-projects-last-place-finish-for-cleveland-browns-in-afc-north/

The team most likely to lose the AFCN Cincinnati.....easy.  Most likely to win the AFCN hmmmm, a good two maybe three team race there.

15 hours ago, Orion said:

They beat us last year as I recall.  

Yes part of the BROWNS 2019 letdown season picked by many to be super bowl contenders and fell flat !

Better not repeat that performance again this season -or- they risk losing even more young fans.

GO BROWNS, don't blow it again this year.....baby !

I don't think we're that much better than anyone and I can definitely see us and the Bengals duking it out for last place. I think Pittsburgh's defense will carry them to the playoffs, but I don't think they'll take out Baltimore. 

At the same time, we might be in a division where the Ravens are on top and everyone else has about the same record. That makes a lot of sense to me. Ravens will be 12-4 and everyone else will be around the 8-8 mark. 

If we're going to get a winning record for once we really have to start off hot. I know it's possible, but it's gonna be tough sledding. 

ESPN is a “woke” idiotic entity of sexist racist (leftist) lunacy. I’m done with the mouse, Disney owns ESPN and controls every inch of that agenda and the narratives they push. 

disney bought Star Wars in 2014, for 4 billion dollars. It’s only been 6 years, and that brand has been utterly destroyed to nothingness. They barely have even made their money back. Disney like ESPN is a cancer.

51 minutes ago, ATOM said:

I do my best to avoid most things espn

And they are taking a bath and I love it. They were getting mighty cocky until things got tough. Now they are leaking oil all over. Most recently, they axed Golic and Wingo; they didn't just move them, they canned them. ESPN used to own morning talk shows. Now Fox and CBS have knocked their chicklets out. They thought they were invincible but now former ESPN personalities are doing great elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I don't think we're that much better than anyone and I can definitely see us and the Bengals duking it out for last place. I think Pittsburgh's defense will carry them to the playoffs, but I don't think they'll take out Baltimore. 

At the same time, we might be in a division where the Ravens are on top and everyone else has about the same record. That makes a lot of sense to me. Ravens will be 12-4 and everyone else will be around the 8-8 mark. 

If we're going to get a winning record for once we really have to start off hot. I know it's possible, but it's gonna be tough sledding. 

How more milk toast can you get 

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

We split the baby with all 3 teams in our division last year, if I remember correctly. 

Yes we did. 

Was that the first time since the Browns came back in '99 that they beat Cincinnati, Baltimore and Pittsburgh in the same season? 

3 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

ESPN is a “woke” idiotic entity of sexist racist (leftist) lunacy. I’m done with the mouse, Disney owns ESPN and controls every inch of that agenda and the narratives they push. 

Sweet Jesus... :rolleyes:

Actually Disney is looking at spinning off ESPN... so your mouse love may be safe again.

9 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Good! Seriously look into Disney and the shit they pull dude. Mulan was filmed with Chinese slaves. Don’t hear anything about that from the media do we? 

Actually I have, but apparently you haven't.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Icecube said:

And they are taking a bath and I love it. They were getting mighty cocky until things got tough. Now they are leaking oil all over. Most recently, they axed Golic and Wingo; they didn't just move them, they canned them. ESPN used to own morning talk shows. Now Fox and CBS have knocked their chicklets out. They thought they were invincible but now former ESPN personalities are doing great elsewhere. 

They didn't can Golic. They removed their show (idiotic for ESPN to do). Golic is calling college games at least for the remainder of this year. His contract is up end of year.

I have heard that Wingo is being let go though as they have nothing for him.

22 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

disney bought Star Wars in 2014, for 4 billion dollars. It’s only been 6 years, and that brand has been utterly destroyed to nothingness. They barely have even made their money back. Disney like ESPN is a cancer.

Take it over to the cesspool. Politics stay there.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'd rather they get under-hyped any day given recent history.

True.  Maybe they can sneak up on everybody like last last year.    :lol: