THE BROWNS BOARD

No Browns Today, so.... who ya watchin'?

Tour2ma

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

They just need to win one or have the Mariners lose one.....nevertheless....they have cacked up a furball, falling from 1st place in the division to third.

Yeah changed the seeding around a bit, looked like they were a lock a few weeks ago.

Now when will the Indians and Browns both make the playoffs... wild card or whatever.

10 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Can anyone tell Gip what "Magic number" means?

Or at least try...

A few meanings...

Life context- the number of partners that your GF/fiancé Finds acceptable.  Too many you are whore too few you are a nerd 

Baseball - the number wins (or losses from other teams) it will take to make the playoffs. 

39 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Can anyone tell Gip what "Magic number" means?

Or at least try...

What the fuck do you think I was talking about when I said they need to win just one, or have the Mariners lose one.  Hello! McFly, is anybody home.  What do you think the word "One" was all about? 

Seems to me that you may use the term..."magic number"  but have no idea what it means.    Maybe you should see the Wizard to see if he can use some "magic" on you to give you a clue. 

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I have to admit Josh Allen has improved far more than any QB of his class. I never thought he would be accurate enough with that huge arm. 

Maybe those speedy NFL receivers are just better at catching up to those big throws than his college receivers were.