THE BROWNS BOARD

Lot's to unpack here

htownbrown

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

From the article:

"...Cops want to make it crystal clear — she was NOT arrested for failing to wear a mask. She was asked to leave the premises for violating school policy … and once she refused to leave she was placed under arrest for criminal trespassing. They add Kitts resisting arrest led to the use of force. The incident remains under investigation."

It seems like the school's policy was to wear a facemask while on the school's premises; the lady in question refused to follow the school's policy, so she was asked to leave the premises. Once she refused to leave, she was committing trespassing and that involves the police at that point.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, tbh.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

From the article:

"...Cops want to make it crystal clear — she was NOT arrested for failing to wear a mask. She was asked to leave the premises for violating school policy … and once she refused to leave she was placed under arrest for criminal trespassing. They add Kitts resisting arrest led to the use of force. The incident remains under investigation."

It seems like the school's policy was to wear a facemask while on the school's premises; the lady in question refused to follow the school's policy, so she was asked to leave the premises. Once she refused to leave, she was committing trespassing and that involves the police at that point.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me, tbh.

I totally agree.  I just find how some people react differently when a few minor details change about the situation.  This exact scenario is suggested to be police brutality when it escalates from something this petty, if you know what I mean.

Yes she was throwing a fit. The guidelines, of course, say that they want you to wear a mask if you can't socially distance which she obviously was doing. There was nobody around but still she wanted to cause a scene as she did.

I think Democrat Tim Ryan has a lot of balls bitching about this.

WSS