THE BROWNS BOARD

NEWSFLASH ! biden team trying desperately to cover for frail biden's debate LOL

calfoxwc

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

and what did you think of Trump?

He tended to talk over Biden while Biden was spewing lies, it's a shame they don't have live fact checkers for Biden as they do for Trump.

Biden will catch hell from AOC and Bernie over his Green new deal comments.

How did you feel about Biden claiming Antifa was just an IDEA...?

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Who's going to pay for it (both tearing down and building new) ?

Price tag makes it prohibitive, that was the main point.

Look at California, they've got a ton of "Green" energy and they're doing rolling Blackouts.

Solar's not going to do it, just not efficient enough.

Wind Turbines ?

Nope.

Nuclear could work, but people don't like them - especially in Earthquake zones.

I like your thinking though, there will be other energy alternatives coming   .   .   .  

JOE IS LOST HE CAUGHT BETWEEN THE FAR LEFT AND THE INDEPENDENTS

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Alright. You know what I'm saying. You set the bar low and it is easy to clear.

Don't get me wrong, Biden is an old man that just needs to get out of the light. We  have too many old farts running things. There were times tonight I wasn't sure if he'd make it 90 minutes..

... and he still "won"

Look, i don't want to debate who won.  I happen to think Biden simply 'won' by not tripping on his own tongue.  Trump doesn't need to 'win' anything.  He needs to try and make Biden look incapable.   Trump's base is going to show in full force, book it.  It's up to Biden to pull more votes, in key states, than Hillary did and i didn't see anything from him that makes me believe he will.

You're a decided voter and so am I, who cares what we think...I mean, if you're voting for the first time and think the planet is going to die in the next decade from mmgw, maybe you got a boner over the 'Biden Deal' (haha, at those wankers).  But I just don't see it.  Doesn't mean I'm right tho...

3 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Look, i don't want to debate who won.  I happen to think Biden simply 'won' by not tripping on his own tongue.  Trump doesn't need to 'win' anything.  He needs to try and make Biden look incapable.   Trump's base is going to show in full force, book it.  It's up to Biden to pull more votes, in key states, than Hillary did and i didn't see anything from him that makes me believe he will.

You're a decided voter and so am I, who cares what we think...I mean, if you're voting for the first time and think the planet is going to die in the next decade from mmgw, maybe you got a boner over the 'Biden Deal' (haha, at those wankers).  But I just don't see it.  Doesn't mean I'm right tho...

I don't think Biden "won". I think he didn't lose. Or, put it this way. They both did poorly, but I think Trump did worse. How is "Stand back and stand by" his answer about Proud Boys / white supremacists? 

The whole country lost tonight. We look like a mess.

My take away is we have two old farts as options that both need to just fade away and retire

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think Biden "won". I think he didn't lose. Or, put it this way. They both did poorly, but I think Trump did worse. How is "Stand back and stand by" his answer about Proud Boys / white supremacists? 

The whole country lost tonight. We look like a mess.

My take away is we have two old farts as options that both need to just fade away and retire

Did you watch the democratic primary because this was only slightly worse?  If Biden debates like this, he's going to lose IMO.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

He needs to try and make Biden look incapable.

It would be safe to say that all the Trump supporters here think Biden is and idiot and incompetent, so does the president. If's that's the case then why continually interrupt him, why not just let the man talk and make a fool of himself? Instead Trump looked like a child that had to be continually scolded by the moderator. In my mind Biden won on the Green Energy. Everything aside, I have always thought that we need to get away from fossil fuels. Green energy isn't perfect but that's the point. All the jobs it would create to build solar panels, wind mills, upgrade our electrical infrastructure, and MAINTAIN. Maintaining it is where all the jobs will be. Think of how many charging stations they will have to install and have to be maintained, all the solor panels and wind mills that will need replaced. And the fact that we will have cleaner air and water because we will be dumping less toxic chemicals into the air and water. 

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

It would be safe to say that all the Trump supporters here think Biden is and idiot and incompetent, so does the president. If's that's the case then why continually interrupt him, why not just let the man talk and make a fool of himself? Instead Trump looked like a child that had to be continually scolded by the moderator. In my mind Biden won on the Green Energy. Everything aside, I have always thought that we need to get away from fossil fuels. Green energy isn't perfect but that's the point. All the jobs it would create to build solar panels, wind mills, upgrade our electrical infrastructure, and MAINTAIN. Maintaining it is where all the jobs will be. Think of how many charging stations they will have to install and have to be maintained, all the solor panels and wind mills that will need replaced. And the fact that we will have cleaner air and water because we will be dumping less toxic chemicals into the air and water. 

Sure.  So tell us where the original investment is going to come from to create the infrastructure, if you can.  Right now, as we speak, there exists no manufacturer capable of meeting the demands for what you're asking for.  Not to mention, nothing you've suggested ends our needs for fossil fuels.  At best, you've made them cheaper for the rest of the world, as supply increases.  It needs to be organic change or it's not going to work on any level.

this silly "pie in the sky" green new deal/new energy stuff doesn't work economically. ObaMao found out with solyndra.

remember that? what about all those "new green jobs" ???

it's a utopian fake out. In reality, work on alternative energy, sure. But until it is viable, talk of solar or wind, etc taking the place of coal and gas now...

is just inane. and biden was right there to see it, be a part of it the fiasco.

https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Solyndra-Scandal-Green-Energy/2015/01/29/id/621537/

Barack Obama Solyndra Scandal: 8 Facts About Green Energy Company Controversy

8 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Did you watch the democratic primary because this was only slightly worse?  If Biden debates like this, he's going to lose IMO.

I did. Do you mean the whole debate or Biden's performance?

The whole debate here was clearly worse

If you mean Biden's performance then sure, this was slightly worse, but that's what happens when you "debate" Trump. 

The approval rating of both candidates dropped after tonight. I just think it hurt Trump more 

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

JOE IS LOST HE CAUGHT BETWEEN THE FAR LEFT AND THE INDEPENDENTS

Last night he pretty much changed his whole platform and reversed everything he's been saying.

I give the edge/win to Biden viewing things from the point of view of the average Joe.

Damn near everything he said was a lie and quite a bit of repeated topics, but the average Joe isn't going to know this unless they go looking.

Didn't hurt that Wallace was also running interference for him as well.

Frankly, this was the most coherent I've seen Biden, though you could tell towards the end that the drugs were starting to wear off.

Here's the Bomb :

"   .   .   .   we've got it all on Tape   .   .   .   Obama knew too   .   .   ."

I did learn one thing last nite... Who the "Proud Boys" are.

Wonderful company you Trumpets have...

As I have said before... you may not have to be a racist to support DJT, but if you are one, then you are a supporter.

image.png.2c782e76a6e4d01c0aae6a494385d7ff.png

Cue Kal telling us about his "black friend"...

Just now, Tour2ma said:

I did learn one thing last nite... Who the "Proud Boys" are.

Wonderful company you Trumpets have...

As I have said before... you may not have to be a racist to support DJT, but if you are one, then you are a supporter.

image.png.2c782e76a6e4d01c0aae6a494385d7ff.png

Cue Kal telling us about his "black friend"...

I’m a Trumpet...now blow me.

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Are you that hard up?

Both parts sound like a personal issue...

Yep, sure sounds like Hoorta arranged for a few of his friends to come over here in force and start up name calling, bitching, whining, etc etc, to screw up the board, to me.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/...

Feb 12, 2020 · Unlike most other mental disorders, TDS is a contagious disease that can cause epidemics and even pandemics. This syndrome is caused by the new neuropathologic coronavirus Bacillus Anti-Trumpicus..

On 9/30/2020 at 7:41 AM, JAFBF said:

... changed his whole platform and reversed everything he's been saying.

Clearly you've not been listening to him.

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Your mental state is worse than I thought...

And James Woods isn't looking to great either 

Dude, that coming suppository is going to huuuurrrrrrttttt.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Clearly you've not been listening to him.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Biden isn't an anonymous poster on 8chan so why would he?

Hey, I gave the nod to Biden, based on what the average Joe would think and my personnel dislike for all the interruptions (too messy).

Also said Biden lied on damn near everything he actually answered (few are far).

image.png.580700511cf0789d4de7b29a148db4c1.png

image.thumb.png.1f1730c437b5cc3089f28a4b5aee16be.png

How about this ?

image.png.bc0d2f50ebc7b6b75a17860739911ce9.png

He said this too, anyone want to defend this ?

Anitifa is International, and is actually the latest incarnation of the Nazi Party (compare Emblems & methodology, as well as locations).

Hell, look at the Azov Battalion in Ukraine.

That Z with a strike through it 'tards are getting Tatoo'd with right now - turn it 90 degrees and compare it to the Azov Emblem, or even some Nazi Emblems.

History is repeating itself, and folks have been so dumbed down they don't even realize it.

Here, I'll make it easy for you.

image.png.c98f3d2492c8fd0eb1df28fb511bb06a.png

He said he was going to end fracking, then said he wasn't, but he then said he was going to target zero energy/emissions.

He has said he supported defunding the Police - did he commit to that ?

He couldn't even say Law and Order.

$4T in new Taxes ?

Said he wasn't going to raise taxes, then turned around and said he was going to put 28% on Corporation - this was all during the Debate.

Joe's a damn liar, and anyone believing a word he says is deluding themselves.

Problem is, a lot of people believe what he says.

All of it's irrelevant, since Kamala is going to be running things (only as a figure head of the DS).

She has a ton of Skeletons in her Closet though   .   .   .  

Keep stocked up on that Popcorn, gonna be a month for the record books.