THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Cowboys on TV

dusty

Why would i want to listen to a 🐗Moose Johnson call of a Browns/Dallas game? Sounds like a good week to delay the broadcast a bit & find a Jim Donovan feed... PM me if need a "how to"

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Brady Quinn is doing color commentary???

I'd love it if Vilma would do one of our games... can't recall ever hearing him do one, but feels like he'd be good.

Yes and he's not too bad at it either...

17 minutes ago, nickers said:

Correctomundo!

Figured it was either you or an old photo of Roger Staubach playing guitar... :)

Also just noticed "Concord"... Once upon a time in a life far, far away I worked at Diamond Shamrock's Chardon Research Center for a summer. IIRC their golf league played at a nifty little course in Concord Township.

41 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Figured it was either you or an old photo of Roger Staubach playing guitar... :)

Also just noticed "Concord"... Once upon a time in a life far, far away I worked at Diamond Shamrock's Chardon Research Center for a summer. IIRC their golf league played at a nifty little course in Concord Township.

Yeah I live right smack dab in the middle of the golf course... The Hunt Club/Quail Hollow.

15 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I'll be watching from a Browns Backers club in Lynchburg, Virginia. Taking our RV down to Shenandoah National Park this week. #WOOFS

very excellent ! It's beautiful down there - leaves won't have turned yet though. Stay safe !

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, dusty said:

Looks great! Did you get to Lynchburg to watch the game?

Yes, we did. Ended up at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not a Backers Bar. 

Surrounded by Ratbirds & Redskin fans, eew. 

I couldn't believe they were up 41-14. What a performance. Yeah, the 4th Q got crazy but as fans, we almost have to expect it....young team and not a complete D yet.

Go Browns!!